Lycan38's NHL - Senators Added

Lycan38

Honestly, I'd get rid of the tie-down collar on Detroit's jerseys. They're the only Original Six team never to have worn one so it's an unnecessary faux-retro addition for them.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That latest Canucks set is absolutely gorgeous! Just looks so good... Makes me wish they'd have tweaked the 40th anniversary jerseys just a little bit to make a set like this.

My only thought is the collar of the white jersey looks a lil bare without the green trim the 40th has... That would make this look pretty much perfect in my eyes... Pretty damned close though. 9.5/10

That latest Canucks set is absolutely gorgeous! Just looks so good... Makes me wish they'd have tweaked the 40th anniversary jerseys just a little bit to make a set like this.

My only thought is the collar of the white jersey looks a lil bare without the green trim the 40th has... That would make this look pretty much perfect in my eyes... Pretty damned close though. 9.5/10

Thanks for the feedback.

Alright, got something new to share.

Dallas Stars

DALStars2.png

This concept has been on hold for sometime, while I was working on my tweaks of their logo set. Finally got them the way I wanted them to look. As for the concept itself, its inspired directly by the teams new road sweater while taking some cues from their past. No need to go any further as that sums it all up. As always look forward to any feedback provided.

The Canucks set... Pretty damned perfect now. 10/10

The stars... Seems like it should either completely ditch the black or utilize it more on the actual jerseys. I really prefer the white of these to the home, just works better color balance-wise. I don't feel that white yokes on a jersey look good in general... It works for the Leafs as they have the white as a dominant part of their color scheme and contrasts well against their darker blue. The light green here seems like it would go better with à dark yoke or no yoke at all.

I like how the logo looks in gold against the green in the road white jersey... Colors don't look as nice against the black in the home logo, feels like it needs more green in the logo somehow. Anyways, yeah... Think the set would look better with black more integrated or just completely gone. Good concept just not quite working yet. 6.5/10

Edit: had another thought, maybe if the black worked more as a highlight color? ...so the white jersey left as is... À little black added to the gloves. Black yoke on the home green and maybe a black helmet too would be enough to balance it all out?

Glad that the update is well received. I definitely think it works better for Dallas. Quick update on what I am working on, got a couple Stadium Series concepts coming. So, keep your eyes peeled for that and as always I appreciate all the feedback you guys provide.

why does everybody hate white yokes? I thought that was great.

Personally, I don't hate them. My whole reasoning for originally having a white yoke was to give a nod to the North Stars.

That's why I thought it was so fitting. I made that connection instantly. Even if white yokes are rare and currently unpopular, the Stars are a team that could pull it off.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived