2012-3 CHL uniform/logo thread

OMMF

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quebec Remparts are getting new unis (same logo) next year as per "Le Soleil".

Hopefully a new city, too!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seattle doing another good job of keeping their new jerseys a secret. No word yet on whether this is a new alt or one-time jersey. Either way, here is what the Thunderbirds will be wearing tonight:

741941658_zps004a06a0.jpg

Seattle doing another good job of keeping their new jerseys a secret. No word yet on whether this is a new alt or one-time jersey. Either way, here is what the Thunderbirds will be wearing tonight:

741941658_zps004a06a0.jpg

I like them, they got a heritage like look to them. I can't wait to see them in action.

baltimoreravens.png

Turns out they are neither a new alt nor a one game wonder. They will be auctioned off next Saturday but I think they will be worn one more time before then, making them 2 game jerseys. Here are some closer shots to show the jersey up close:

IMAG0116_zps6e3d3adb.jpg

IMAG0118_zps8c8355df.jpg

IMAG0122_zps35b271eb.jpg

IMAG0121_zps778c0502.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

What...what the hell is going on in Portland? Circuit board numbers? CIRCUIT BOARD numbers?!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

What...what the hell is going on in Portland? Circuit board numbers? CIRCUIT BOARD numbers?!

Forget it, Jack. It's Portlandia.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Forget it, Jack. It's Portlandia.

While I don't get the Portlandia reference, I do wholly salute the Chinatown nod.

And while I'm here, CIRCUIT BOARD NUMBERS?!

The Winterhawks just...everything about them is cheap and confusing. Their altered Blackhawk has some historical ties to the Chicago franchise, thus the logo/unis, but these painful attempts to modernize with circuit board numbers and the creepy eyes/camo, etc, all just......just...

3Kqat.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• 3 weeks later...

Jesus, what is that logo for, a peewee club? With one of the parents designing it for free? That's embarrassing. And it's even more embarrassing that it's still not the worst logo in the league (Hi, Sudbury!)

Look at the kerning in "BAY". This was literally a 60-second job. I hope no one got paid for doing this update.

Archived