All new saintsfan challenge!

Saintsfan

Snivelling assistant- Master master, the time machine has finally come back from the mechanics! they said it would have come sooner, but flux capacitors have to be ordered in especially from California especially!

Saintsfan- excellent- time to show just how powerful I am!

Assistant- hey master is that the Tampa Bay Lightning over there, shouldn't they be warming up??

Saintsfan- Mwahhahahaha, no those are my clones of the Lightning, only I have taken out the genes that make them good hockey players! They will replace the actual Lightning players. I really have to win my bet on the Flames this year! And besides I need the Lightning players for the latest saintsfan challenge!

Assistant-Wow, excellent!

Saintsfan- yes, now you go swap the clones for the real thing whilst I remind the good folks at home of the saintsfan challenge rules! Basically its very simple, imagine a new team (either expansion or relocation!) of my choosing had been around in a previous era and design a time fitting uniform for them! This time as you may have figured the team is the Tampa Bay Lightning and the dials on the time machine have been set to the 1940s So get designing! Go! Who cares about the Stanley Cup, you know Calgary are gonna win now!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I couldn't find a vintage hockey sweater, so you'll have to make due with this:

lightning_40s.gif

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Saintsfan- excellent excellent th first part of my plan is working- one more win and I get to collect on my bet!

Assistant- Master master the real Lightning players aren't happy! They are getting restless!

Saintsfan- Well okay, I suppose we can only kee this competition going so long! The deadline for entries will be the 11th June at 7pm BST

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

snivelling assistant: The master isn't available for comments at the moment, but personally a good start from the three early contenders. Miltown has gone for quite a classic look. Brywhit's is very interesting, a nice interpretation. And puckcool has eschewed the use of any logo at all! Most unorthodox!! Butall three set a good standard for those who follow

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

well, im not completely done yet, i just want to get this out here, so this thread doesnt go away, but i still have to redo the letters in the crest and some touch ups here and there...but in the meantime...

TB.gif

qvAvG.jpg

All these concepts are good. Great work everyone.

Vicforth, snowcap & slapshot, I really like your guys concepts. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Saintsfan- How come you let the real Lightning players play game 6?

Assistant- well it just seemed more exciting to have a game 7 sir?

Saintsfan- fair enough- I suppose it covers my back anyway- noone will catch on to my plan now! And how well al the contestants are doing with there uniforms as well! Excellent work guys!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived