2012 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Niners D surrenders 5 points to the Rams, and loses. It sucks, definitely a giftwrapped win to STL. On like 3rd and 6 before Akers miss, the 49ers did a throwaway play, instead of attempting to get more yards with say Kaepernick on a bootleg. Hopefully we can take down Miami next week.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Like I said, when your quarterback choices are Smith and Kaepernick, you're screwed.

Oh please. Smith has been great the last two seasons and still leads the NFL in completion percentage this year. Kaepernick had looked fantastic until today. Trying to make a quick jump on the judgment wagon to be right.

Any chance that Andrew Luck gets any sort of consideration for MVP this year? I'm assuming that he already has the Rookie of the Year won.

He'll get some votes, but I doubt he wins it.

Luck will get his fair share MVP shots well enough in the future, methinks. (and I can not wait! Go Colts!)

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Like I said, when your quarterback choices are Smith and Kaepernick, you're screwed.

Oh please. Smith has been great the last two seasons and still leads the NFL in completion percentage this year. Kaepernick had looked fantastic until today. Trying to make a quick jump on the judgment wagon to be right.

Colin Kaepernick beat Boise State a few years ago. Maybe the Alex Smith hate is due to a Utah Utes move to the Pac-10 related jealousy?

I'm sure there are plenty of teams in the NFL that would take them.

From what I've seen, there is not a damn thing special about Colon Kapernick. The Niners win if Smith is playing today. I have a feeling Harbs is going to regret demoting Alex Smith in the end.

6uXNWAo.png

FTR there is not a damn thing special about Colon Kapernick. I have a feeling Harbs is going to regret demoting Alex Smith in the end.

Agreed. The awful Saints D held SF to 17 points. If not for the 2 pick sixes, the Saints win that game. Obviously they didn't but my point is everybody raved about how great Kaepernick played in New Orleans but their offense really didn't do much against the worst defense in the NFL.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Seattle won on the road?!?

I don't know... I'm shocked that Seattle not only won on the road (2nd road win of the year), but beat a good Chicago team to do so. Thankfully, three of the final four are at home... too bad it's all divisional games! >_<

The Bears are the walking wounded, but the bigger story is that the injuries are taking their toll and the once-mighty Bears D is showing it's age. The Seahawks didn't get fancy with their final 2 scoring drives, they just gassed the Bears D with runs and QB draws.

Packers should walk away w/ the division and Bears will be out of the playoffs.

The Packers are in a good position, but they're far from having things wrapped up... and they also have injuries up the arse (including their two best defenders).

From what I've seen, there is not a damn thing special about Colon Kapernick. The Niners win if Smith is playing today. I have a feeling Harbs is going to regret demoting Alex Smith in the end.

If Smith played I think the 49ers would have won today

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Bears are the walking wounded, but the bigger story is that the injuries are taking their toll and the once-mighty Bears D is showing it's age. The Seahawks didn't get fancy with their final 2 scoring drives, they just gassed the Bears D with runs and QB draws.

Packers should walk away w/ the division and Bears will be out of the playoffs.

The Packers are in a good position, but they're far from having things wrapped up... and they also have injuries up the arse (including their two best defenders).

I bet Matthews goes next week. I'm not worried about the defense, as much as I am about that offensive line. Lost TJ Lang today, but that Dan Barclay guy filled in really well I thought.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

If Smith played I think the 49ers would have won today

Thanks for the confirmation, Tnak.

Pretty sure Kapernick has replaced Tebow was the NFL's most overrated quarterback.

6uXNWAo.png

Pretty sure Kapernick has replaced Tebow was the NFL's most overrated quarterback.

I....what? Tebow being called a "quarterback" is in and of itself an insult to quarterbacks around the league. He is looked upon as a God by many within the media and around the country. How can Kaepernick possibly be more overrated?

Archived