EA Sports NCAA Football Uniform Store

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The Adidas Strategy Pack 2 for NCAA Football 13 is available now on XBox 360 and PlayStation 3. (160 MSP / $1.99)

This pack includes the uniforms to be worn by Wisconsin and Nebraska in their upcoming game on 9/29, as well as Notre Dame's uniforms to be worn in their game against Miami on 10/6.

422A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_atp.jpg

21727.jpg

Sweet, I'm looking forwards to getting that pack. Probably won't use the Irish uniform at all haha, but at least it gives me a new jersey to mix and match with other accessories. I've been doing that a lot with the new stuff, and it's pretty fun to see what you can come up with. That Wisconsin helmet paired with the regular set might be kind of cool.

Also, I was dissapointed that Utah State and Army among others weren't included in the default pack. Hopefully those defaults that didn't make it on the first go 'round come up soon.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Also, I was dissapointed that Utah State and Army among others weren't included in the default pack. Hopefully those defaults that didn't make it on the first go 'round come up soon.

That's what I was hoping. Although, I have a feeling that they might not do any of the smaller schools.

jNTsTyQ.png

That's what I was hoping. Although, I have a feeling that they might not do any of the smaller schools.

I don't know, they had Eastern Michigan. No offense to any EMU fans out there, but if they're going to include EMU, they should include Utah State and Army! :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

• 1 month later...

Digging up an old thread here, but when do you think EA will get the memo that Boise State and TCU's uniforms are wrong? Boise State hasn't used the weird shoulder area striping for almost 2 years, and TCU has the new jerseys with the new font for a year or so.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Digging up an old thread here, but when do you think EA will get the memo that Boise State and TCU's uniforms are wrong? Boise State hasn't used the weird shoulder area striping for almost 2 years, and TCU has the new jerseys with the new font for a year or so.

Next year when the new game comes out

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Yeah, they also don't have the updated Amon G. Carter Stadium for TCU as well.

As a matter of fact, there's PLENTY that EA forgot, but you're just gonna have to wait until '14.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived