EA Sports NCAA Football Uniform Store

Brave-Bird 08

422A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_kme.jpg

They didn't include A&M's white pants. I used the 2009 pants

422A0001_2_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_dCs.jpg

Oregon has two white shirts, one with silver/white feathers. Helmets are all called Liquid (Thunder, Chrome etc.)

Did they include Nebraska and Wisconsin's "Quick and the Red" uniforms?

If today's release of ND's and UM's uni's from last weekend are any indication, any one-off unis won't be available for purchase until after they have been worn by the real teams.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

422A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_kme.jpg

They didn't include A&M's white pants. I used the 2009 pants

422A0001_2_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_dCs.jpg

Oregon has two white shirts, one with silver/white feathers. Helmets are all called Liquid (Thunder, Chrome etc.)

Did they include Nebraska and Wisconsin's "Quick and the Red" uniforms?

No, they only included some of the new "primary" uniforms. So no Wisconsin or Nebraska uniforms. I'm sure they'll be the same as Michigan and Notre Dame's "one off" uniforms that you'll have to pay for. The Notre Dame/Michigan package is 80 Microsoft Points. I'm sure they'll be the same.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I like how he said Arkansas' third jersey was "dark blue". Good going.

And no alternate helmet for Mizzou in the game...I don't understand how they can fit 6-7 helmets for Oregon, and 2-3 helmets for other schools that have had updates, but not Mizzou's. That's pretty disappointing.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

And no alternate helmet for Mizzou in the game...I don't understand how they can fit 6-7 helmets for Oregon, and 2-3 helmets for other schools that have had updates, but not Mizzou's. That's pretty disappointing.

The matte black tiger helmet is in but not the white helmet. Arizonas pants are added, so now the right ones are in the game. Bowling Green's new unis haven't been included, nor Army and SMU.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The matte black tiger helmet is in but not the white helmet. Arizonas pants are added, so now the right ones are in the game. Bowling Green's new unis haven't been included, nor Army and SMU.

Oh ok. He said Mizzou's second helmet didn't make it into the game, but if it's there, cool. Also, Mizzou doesn't have a white helmet.Would have been cool if they did, but alas, they do not.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

I love that they put out a patch to be able to send out more uniforms yet did nothing to fix the fact that the no-huddle is completely broken. That's just awesome. Fluff over substance. That's EA's policy!

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I love that they put out a patch to be able to send out more uniforms yet did nothing to fix the fact that the no-huddle is completely broken. That's just awesome. Fluff over substance. That's EA's policy!

When someone starts to do that bull :censored:, "wait, what's the play?" animation, just audible to the same play (L2/LT maybe...?). It's stupid you have to do it, but it works.

When someone starts to do that bull :censored:, "wait, what's the play?" animation, just audible to the same play (L2/LT maybe...?). It's stupid you have to do it, but it works.

That's nice and all, but I shouldn't have to do that. The glitch shouldn't be there in the first place. EA is so incredibly lazy. All they're doing is pandering to the people who won't complain about the game being broken and don't mind the fact that the game has been using the same outdated engine for years. Backbreaker showed that a physics-based football game is possible. Did EA care? Nope. Gotta keep pumping out the same old cheap crap every single year. All they've done is polish a turd and the blind masses who think that new uniforms and team intros actually make a good game go crazy over it.

I'm really happy that EA's exclusive licenses will be ending soon. It'll either result in someone else making a good game or EA finally stepping up, firing Ben Haumiller and bringing in a team that will make a good game. Barring that, they need to stop putting out a game every single year and use the off years to fix the problems in the game, and they'll definitely need more than a year to build a whole new engine.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

No Vandy yet, which is a bummer as they revealed theirs about the time of some of those released in this update and should be relatively easy to complete as it is very plain other than the gold jersey. EA did a very rough job on recreating the razor back sleeve stripes for Arkansas. Crossing my fingers that the next round of updates don't take another month. Sorry PS3 owners. That was pretty raw to make you wait two more weeks.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Didn't we used to get all of these uniforms for free? Why did it suddenly become ok to sell us an incomplete game and charge us for every perk that used to come standard?

Fortunately most of the uniforms are free. They are charging for the one-time uniforms, though.

Didn't we used to get all of these uniforms for free? Why did it suddenly become ok to sell us an incomplete game and charge us for every perk that used to come standard?

Really? I don't ever remember brand new, unveiled-after-game-release uniforms being a standard perk. I think we were lucky we got sneak peaks for some schools, but to call them standard perks is a bit disingenuous. You usually had to wait a year and pay another $50-$60 for uniform updates.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Really? I don't ever remember brand new, unveiled-after-game-release uniforms being a standard perk. I think we were lucky we got sneak peaks for some schools, but to call them standard perks is a bit disingenuous. You usually had to wait a year and pay another $50-$60 for uniform updates.

Exactly! I would rather have to pay a small price for actuality than wait another year for uniform updates especially this year when Madden 13 blows.

spacer.png

I think they're going about it in an OK manner. Any uniforms that will be part of a team's base package will be available for download free of charge (assuming they get the information from the school). The one-offs like Michigan's set vs Alabama and ND vs Navy are available for a small fee. I like that I have the option to get them if I want instead of waiting for next year's versions to MAYBE have them.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived