Lycan38's CHL - Drakkar Added

Lycan38

Any feedback on the Knights?

Seattle Thunderbirds

SEAThunderbirds.png

For this concept, I made very minor changes to their colors. For the design I merged the Sabres current home/road and the Canucks road. Overall, I am really happy with this look for them.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, haven't gotten around to updating Seattle but finally got the Spitfires done.

Windsor Spitfires

WNDSpitfires.png

Windsor is in need of a new look. So, for this design from 03-08 and gave it a modern touch. Well, thats pretty much it, let me know what you think of this look for the Spitfires.

Being a London resident and Knights fan, love that you brought back the Knights' green. My only suggestion would be to keep the jersey one color instead of adding the black on the bottom and end of sleeves. Love the rest though!

1. Where'd you get that pant template?

2. Sptis look nice, but i'd put the blue as the primary colour on the home for more balance.

Thanks for the feedback, I found the template online but I forget where.

Being a London resident and Knights fan, love that you brought back the Knights' green. My only suggestion would be to keep the jersey one color instead of adding the black on the bottom and end of sleeves. Love the rest though!

Yeah, I wasn't 100% comfortable with black but I decided to throw it out there and see what the reaction to it would be. I'll do some updating to it, when I get the chance.

Alright, have a new concept today.

Vancouver Giants

VANGiants.png

I'm not a huge fan of what they currently wear. So, for the primary look in the set I based it loosely off what they wear now. For the alternate I wanted to use the V logo and settled on design similar to what the Wild currently wear. Felt that design fit the logo the best. Well, that sums it up. Let me know what your thoughts are on this set.

Any feedback on the Giants?

Chicoutimi Saguenéens

CHISagueneens.png

Their current look is one of my favorites in the CHL. So, I made very small changes to the design overall.

The powder blue looks awesome, but I think that both jerseys would look better with the original stripe pattern.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Thanks for the feedback. I'll update it with the Saguenéens regular shoulder striping and see how that looks.

Saskatoon Blades

SASBlades.png

For the primary look I didn't go outside the box and went with a popular design. For the alternate went with a more out there and different striping pattern.

Blades: I really love the striping, it looks like it could be an instant classic for the team. I also love going to the old-time logo, it's 1000x better than their current logo IMO. The striping pattern on the alternate is awesome as well as is the power blue.

Saguenees: I can't say that I really like their current look myself, but it looks good, and I don't especially love powder blue, but these and the Blades look really good with it. I can't say I'm a huge fan with the thin horizontal striping on the shoulders, I'd make it vertical or make it thicker.

Giants: This is easily my favourite of all three. It looks really clean, professional, and looks good with the logo. My only critique is that the maroon looks a bit dark on the alternate.

Really nice work.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Thanks everyone. For this next concept I decided to go back and revisit a team whose original concept I've never been happy with.

Sudbury Wolves

SUDWolves1.png

Its no secret that Sudbury is in need of a new look. Their logo (while classic) is dated, so I've set out to give them a more modern feel. First off, I took the shade of blue currently used and darkened it a little. The alternate logo is promoted to primary. For the design I decided to adopt the Coyotes' current thirds' design. I felt it fit the logo the best. Well, thats it as always any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks everyone. For this next concept I decided to go back and revisit a team whose original concept I've never been happy with.

Sudbury Wolves

SUDWolves1.png

Its no secret that Sudbury is in need of a new look. Their logo (while classic) is dated, so I've set out to give them a more modern feel. First off, I took the shade of blue currently used and darkened it a little. The alternate logo is promoted to primary. For the design I decided to adopt the Coyotes' current thirds' design. I felt it fit the logo the best. Well, thats it as always any feedback is appreciated.

For some reason, I really like that white jersey.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

I really like the white jersey, but the blue seems a bit open to me, especially on the sleeves. I'd try switching the white and silver.

Of course, I'm from Ottawa where if a team has more white on it's jersey than the secondary colour, It doesn't last long here. So I could be biased :P

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Archived