nBA goes TATC (basically spurs alt inspired concepts)

BadSeed84

I agree about the Lakers being the best one and the Clippers being the best representation of the problems with the new Spurs alt.. In all fairness, the Clips logo doesn't give you much to work with.

I like the Bucks one too, it reminds me most of the MLB TATC uni's... and it is far better than this disaster.

bucks_display_image.jpg?1275632353

If u take out the crazy gigantic 76, the idea of the number inside a circle of stars Is pretty cool. Simplify the rest if the jersey and it could work.

Here's the thing, I think the 76 is okay, it'sa all those blue basketball seam lines that screw up the concept. Lose those, and you have a winnah.

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

Really liking the Lakers jersey!

The Clippers one actually seems very underwhelming for a TATC-style uniform, but it's not bad. Just bad at accomplishing the set goal of making a TATC set for them.

While I find the Bucks uniforms humourous, I think that once the jersey is tucked into the shorts, too much of the buck would be cut off from view.

The Sixers uniform would likely have a similar problem to the Bucks', where tucking in the jersey skews the intended '76'. It looks cool as a concept, but I don't think it would pan out on the court without some serious alterations.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I think the Lakers' unis would look better if the speed lines continued around the whole jersey, but it's solid as is.

The Sixers could work with just the stars around the numbers - it would harken back to some of the earliest Sixers unis, which also used that design quirk.

Archived