Lights Out's NCAA Football

Lights Out

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I know, I got that from what you said. It just still looks awkward to me.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

With Iowa, ditch the double outline on the numbers. The yellow near the white but not next to it makes it vibrate in an uncomfortable way. And while we're on the number font, you change everything that says Steelers about Iowa but then took the most hated part of the Steelers current unis, the italic font, and added it here. While the italic font - IMO - works for the Steelers, it works because Futura is an amazing font and even in italics it seems sleek and modern. The font you use just feels fat and slow.

Personally, I like Iowa as Steelers U, but if they were going to change, I like where this is heading.

I don't think your Baylor fonts match too well. The wordmark is angular and creates a sense of motion, but the numbers on the jersey are just simple and rounded.

It's like the Michigan State font had a baby with the Denver Broncos numbers.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Virginia Tech

HeiGu.png

qjn2g.png

fDsdS.png

HHWm8.png

This one is less of a concept and more of a recreation. I took this uniform set and adapted it to the ProCombat template, while adding in a couple helmets and tweaking the pants stripe.

I would take the numbers off of this uniform, and add them to the current version of the jerseys, but make a consistent look by putting stripes on all the pants

Those Baylor uniforms are just so.... generic. I mean, technically they aren't generic, because the design is "unique", but there is nothing interesting about them at all. It's just random piping.

Otherwise, great concepts. I think Iowa State might be my favorite.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• 5 months later...

I wish Ole Miss would've gone with something like this. Looks really nice. One thing that looks weird however, is the white stripe on the grey pants. I think you could get rid of it, and just make the red and blue stripes wider.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Southern California

bcu6EtU.png

98t0sUh.png

Z58YjG9.png

I went the obvious route for USC, working in the trojan trim pattern on the collars, sleeves, and pants.

Ketchup red or tomato red doesn't seem like it would fit University of Southern California. If I were you, use a brick red that has a reddish-brown tone to it.

Southern California

bcu6EtU.png

98t0sUh.png

Z58YjG9.png

I went the obvious route for USC, working in the trojan trim pattern on the collars, sleeves, and pants.

Ketchup red or tomato red doesn't seem like it would fit University of Southern California. If I were you, use a brick red that has a reddish-brown tone to it.

a lot of these concepts seem to have the colors a shade lighter than the traditional colors.

I think if you're going to use tommy-t on a helmet you need to invert the colors when like sc did for that one season...the outline/keyline make makes the logo look forced.

Archived