Multiple Personalities

CC97

Greetings.

I have discovered more multiple personalities on this board.

I am not saying who the persons are, I know who they are, they know who they are.

I am asking those of you who are posing as another to PM me and confess (or do so here if you like), your extra account will be deleted, your warning level will be increased slightly, and perhaps that's all...

If you don't confess to me or the board by 3pm Eastern Time tomorrow... I am exposing who you are to the board, I will then let the members decide your fate.

Thank you.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Greetings.

I have discovered more multiple personalities on this board.

I am not saying who the persons are, I know who they are, they know who they are.

I am asking those of you who are posing as another to PM me and confess (or do so here if you like), your extra account will be deleted, your warning level will be increased slightly, and that's all...

If you don't confess to me or the board by 3pm Eastern Time tomorrow... I am exposing who you are to the board, I will then let the members decide your fate.

Thank you.

Well, there goes all my fun.

I was going to wait until the logolympiacs were done to do it this time.

Although this doesn't actually qualifiy as a "multiple personality"...

In case there is anyone who is still unaware of the fact, BJDellarte is my nephew. He lives with my wife and I, and I am responsible for introducing him to/unleashing him on the CCSL Board community. :D (Just kidding about the last part BJ.)

Brian in Boston

Hey! This isn't logo speak. Wrong forum :P

:D I keed...I keed :D

For real now...I had wondered about the warning meter on my posts. At least it's zero. That is, until CC reads this. B)

[AD - NCFA] Arctic University Kodiaks (5-1-0, CONF 0-0-0)

[Owner - NABA] Arctic Menace (18-12)

Copying JQK and CC

Minneapolis.gif

VP.jpg

I can honestly say that Me and Fever and WolverinesFootball23 have the same IP address, but they are all REAL people.

CityOfWalrus- I, Robb Benhoff use this only screen name, my AOL IM name is CityOfWalrus, you are free to IM me there to make sure it is me.

Fever- Cody James, A Friend of mine, when he was hanging out with me one night, he asked me to set-up a screen name, on this site because like me he loves sports and wanted part of the NCFA, But the reason behind the same IP Address, is his step-father is a real jerk and banned him from the computer due too some umm.... "adult" files, HE is NOT me and if you pm me ill gladly give you his phone number and you could call him to make sure hes not me.

WolverinesFootball23 - Ryan Womeldorf, Hes my best friend from Parma, Ohio. I was on the phone and he had a screen name on the old seperate NCFA messege boards. But he had me set-up his name so he would not loose him reserved spot in the NCFA his aol IM name is- JackTheRipper626 you can IM him and talk to him hes is not me.

ALL THE INFORMATION IS ALL TRUE, NO LIES AT ALL

spacer.png

"I can honestly say that Me and Fever and WolverinesFootball23 have the same IP address, but they are all REAL people.

CityOfWalrus- I, Robb Benhoff use this only screen name, my AOL IM name is CityOfWalrus, you are free to IM me there to make sure it is me.

Fever- Cody James, A Friend of mine, when he was hanging out with me one night, he asked me to set-up a screen name, on this site because like me he loves sports and wanted part of the NCFA, But the reason behind the same IP Address, is his step-father is a real jerk and banned him from the computer due too some umm.... "adult" files, HE is NOT me and if you pm me ill gladly give you his phone number and you could call him to make sure hes not me.

WolverinesFootball23 - Ryan Womeldorf, Hes my best friend from Parma, Ohio. I was on the phone and he had a screen name on the old seperate NCFA messege boards. But he had me set-up his name so he would not loose him reserved spot in the NCFA his aol IM name is- JackTheRipper626 you can IM him and talk to him hes is not me."

I'm here to back up city of walrus on this. He is telling the truth and he set this up for me because i was to lazy to do it myself. Also, I've met Cody James before and i can vouge that he is real. Although, to be honest, I have no idea what's going on. But yes I am a real person, feel free to IM me if need be: JacktheRipper626.

I'm pretty sure this isn't referring to me at all, but just in case. A while back I could not log in under my name Sabres7200. I had tried and tried but for some reason could not get it to work. So I created a new account to use until I could get mine logged in. I chose some random name, don't even remember what it was. Anywho, I posted once under that name, acknowledging that that identity was indeed myself under a temporary identity. Very soon after that(it only took me a few more tries at logging in to realize I was just not doing one thing right) I was able to log in under Sabres7200 and went back to the thread I posted in and said my account was working once more and that a moderator could delete the other name. I do not know whether it was ever actually deleted as I never tried to log in under that name again.

So that's my innocent story. Nothing sketchy about it. I just didn't want Chris to see my name and another name under the same IP address and think something was up.

What... the... heck?

I just have one question if all of this is true.

CityofWalrus, Why didn't you tell Chris BEFORE he had to find this out on his own? Come on, you know how we all feel about this stuff.

I'm not going to come to conclusions before this is settled, because last time I said stuff to paynomind that I regret. I'm not making that mistake again.

This could have been prevented.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

CityofWalrus, Why didn't you tell Chris BEFORE he had to find this out on his own? Come on, you know how we all feel about this stuff.

first off I wasn't one of the people he was looking at, and 2nd braden I never mentioned it to chris because, It never seemed to be a problem till now, and Its not me hes after....

spacer.png

I went to school with Ryan back in the day, although I feel bad, I use to pick on him.

Chris, HurricaneCountry is my neighbor/cousin he uses our computer upstairs and I got him involved with some fantasy leagues such as failed CFL. He never posts and is rarely on my computer. His screename is OldBrassDoorKnob.

I don't know if he had another one and lost password but I'll ask.

This ought to be very interesting. I wonder if this alters the Logolympiad again?

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

This ought to be very interesting.  I wonder if this alters the Logolympiad again?

It must, or it probably wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Actually, it doesn't. I already checked with Chris, and he assured me that the guilty party/parties have not won medals, nor did they vote for themselves.

This time around, cheaters would have been booted from the contest.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

WolverinesFootball23, is a real person or cityofwalrus has a lot of explaining to do. I went to school with him for some of elementary and middle school. Than he moved away but I talked to WolverinesFootball23 through CityofWalrus and CityofWalrus wanted me to IM but I didn't feel like it.

My Cousin is HurricaneCountry and he may have signed up for another username but he is rarely on. I think he just posted about the CFL and IFL. Talk to him if you want - AOL IM: OldBrassDoorKnob

first off I wasn't one of the people he was looking at, and 2nd braden I never mentioned it to chris because, It never seemed to be a problem till now, and Its not me hes after....

Well sorry if I pointed the finger at you City. But it is true, for stuff like this, just to cover your own butt, talk to Chris about it first.

But if it isn't you or anyone else who's posted here, then who could it be? We'll soon find out.

I just hope that it's not someone who I really admire here. Not again.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Archived