Wisconsin State (Fantasy College Football) Concept

illwauk

Thanks for the reply. The jerseys are going to say WISCONSIN STATE. I also have this logo, which will be part of a throwback alt.

wsu_logo_v3.png

I'm not completely decided on an exact shade of green, but I'm leaning towards kelly green.

Thanks for the reply. The jerseys are going to say WISCONSIN STATE. I also have this logo, which will be part of a throwback alt. I'm not completely decided on a shade of green either, but I'm leaning towards kelly green.

You know if that NCFA thing doesn't work out the FCS is a good alternative :P

But really interesting helmet here, I like it though. Would be curious to see how you pair it up with a uniform.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

@chrisCLEMENT: No doubt... if I can't get into the "FBS" of the NCFA, expect the Big Four to become the Big Five :D

@Greg_Fryman: This concept is loosely based on the old Wisconsin State College in Milwaukee, which had the same colors and nickname. Though I thought of doing a version in royal blue just for shiggles.

wisconsinst.jpg

Yeah, the Green/White "S" made me think Michigan State immediately.

Not that Wisconsin State would necessarily have rivalries with Big Ten teams, but it's a little too close geographically and in terms of color scheme.

Be kinda like if there was a "Tulsa Tech" who wore Burnt Orange and had a cow mascot.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Thanks for the feedback everyone... glad to see everyone seems to like the helmet!

Because this package is a tribute to what was an actual school and team at one point, I'm not too keen on changing the colors or nickname, but I did do as much as possible to differentiate it from Michigan State. For one, I've settled on kelly green, which I think is very underutilized in sports and is a MUCH lighter shade than what MSU recently chose as its standard green. I also created a "WS" monogram partially because I've always liked the "OS" that Oregon State uses, but mainly because I can't seem to find another school that uses "WS" (Washington State's "WSU Head" is the closet).

New helmet (with the updated shield) and uniforms coming soon!

wsu_ident_pkg.png

I think I still like A the best since this is supposed to go on a relatively round piece of equipment (the helmet), but what does everyone else think?

ws_shields_abc.png

I also tried a double-outlined state per mcrosby's suggestion, but it was overkill with how I plan to use it on the uniform.

Archived