The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harry Zolnierczyk, I have never seen you play, but welcome to the Hockey Name Hall Of Fame.

EDIT: if I had to do a police-style sketch of "Philadelphia Flyers player Harry Zolnierczyk," it would look a little...like this:

8476158.jpg

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Harry Zolnierczyk, I have never seen you play, but welcome to the Hockey Name Hall Of Fame.

EDIT: if I had to do a police-style sketch of "Philadelphia Flyers player Harry Zolnierczyk," it would look a little...like this:

8476158.jpg

He now joins the likes of Pete Peeters and Zarley Zalapski.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

8476158.jpg

He now joins the likes of Pete Peeters and Zarley Zalapski.

Hakan Loob.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I believe this makes Mike Babcock the longest-tenured person in the NHL coaching ranks. Before you say Barry Trotz, that isn't a person.

Just checked "Trotz's" wikipedia page. Did you know those early Predators teams were so bad they took 5th place in a 4 team division?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

That's ok, was a really exiciting and entertaining game from both teams. Pens still on top of the division with a managable lead so no real concern there. W/hat does concern me is Vokoun's glove. Puck came free way too often from the mitt tonight and has been in general since joining the Pens.

This is awesome (Via Brian Duff)

BDmPwOpCIAAgohk.jpg

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

BDmPwOpCIAAgohk.jpg

Seriously, for what?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Good: Through it all, the pens kept battling.

Bad: The pens still let the flyers get to them and still gave up too many softies. The Flyers are not a skill team, stop making them look that way.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - 2006  |  New Orleans JazzCats - Major League Hockey (AHL) - 2023

Good: Through it all, the pens kept battling.

Bad: The pens still let the flyers get to them and still gave up too many softies. The Flyers are not a skill team, stop making them look that way.

Flyers were selling penalties and the Pens were buying. Can't get caught up in the fact that it's a big rivalry. Keep your mouth shut after the whistle and just play hockey.

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Archived