College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I was saying this is the most horrid uniforms I have ever seen, really you should represent the team not the Bowl you are playing in. :Oo::therock:

It clearly said in the article that these are fake, and just a joke. Chill out dude.

I wonder how many will freak out over thinking this is real? Too funny. However, considering Adidas' past with the March Madness uniforms and the NBA Xmas volleyball uniforms, I wouldn't past them to create another disaster. Adidas should stick with their Originals clothing/shoe theme and call it a day.

Like I was saying this is the most horrid uniforms I have ever seen, really you should represent the team not the Bowl you are playing in. :Oo::therock:

It clearly said in the article that these are fake, and just a joke. Chill out dude.

I even put it in my post that it was a joke, albeit that it was hidden

OK I didn't see that, good thing it is a joke :P

npo_logo.png

Tonight (Pitt vs Bowling Green), I learned that Grey For Grey's Sake is a thing.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

By the way, BG looks like garbage.

Absolutely not. I wish there were more Orange/Grey use out there. The colors really play well off of each other. Oklahoma State is another great example of how perfectly it works.

I think orange/grey looks good together, but as a graduate of an orange-colored school that pulled off a GFGS alt, I think it's almost always executed much better when the school's colors are black and orange (like Oklahoma St.) than orange and another color. Bowling Green's a case of just that. It just doesn't look right for a school who's orange and brown.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

By the way, BG looks like garbage.

Absolutely not. I wish there were more Orange/Grey use out there. The colors really play well off of each other. Oklahoma State is another great example of how perfectly it works.

I think orange/grey looks good together, but as a graduate of an orange-colored school that pulled off a GFGS alt, I think it's almost always executed much better when the school's colors are black and orange (like Oklahoma St.) than orange and another color. Bowling Green's a case of just that. It just doesn't look right for a school who's orange and brown.

Valid point. OSU looks a lot better because of the black versus brown. I think a really dark brown would also work. I'm Googling pics of OSU right now and I can't believe how beautiful their uniforms are.

Archived