College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Back side of Oregon. I'm really digging the white. Not sure which pants they will go with. I saw on Twitter they are using the green helmet with chrome wings. The unfortunate part of that (and the biggest pet peeve of mine for Oregon) is that the wings fade from black to chrome. I hate that...2hnvnkz.jpg

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those Oregon nameplates SMH...silver on white?

they have been doing this with a lot of their jerseys, i know their white jerseys have had them, and so have their black ones, I'm not sure about the green, yellow, fighting ducks, ect jerseys
Yeah. Oddly enough, the non-contrasting nameplates don't really bother me. It's almost as if you went without nameplates.

gYH2mW9.png

Back side of Oregon. I'm really digging the white. Not sure which pants they will go with. I saw on Twitter they are using the green helmet with chrome wings. The unfortunate part of that (and the biggest pet peeve of mine for Oregon) is that the wings fade from black to chrome. I hate that...2hnvnkz.jpg

its white pants. lower left hand corner of the pic.

As far as the non-contrasting NOB, I don't care for it, and if they were going to do it that way, would've preferred they just left it out, but as a great man once said, "It's not the name on back of the jersey, it's the name on front of it." Not a horrible slight.

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

The thing that separated Oregon from every other college who can mix and match now was that they got the details right, but they are doing that less and less often now. Seriously, they couldn't get a helmet that matched?

Bcq5h0CIIAAbAKh.jpg

I really wish Oregon would make the switch to the apple green full time. It pops so much better than the dark green.

I'd really like to see some kind of hard statistics on how having a jersey made of all those different pieces of fabric is better than using one made of two or three pieces (i.e. simply a piece of fabric for the front, back, shoulders, and sleeves like a normal shirt). I know Nike tries to throw out all these various stats about how it's all lighter and increases moisture wicking because the various fabrics are different and so on. That's all fine. I'm sure it could imperceptibly increase speed, etc. because the material is lighter than their previous iterations. But wouldn't simple logic stand that having less pieces and therefore requiring less thread/stitches make a jersey lighter too? I just don't get why panelling became such a big thing or why this particular jersey needs a big zipper stitch all the way down the front. What's the thinking?

BTW, The amount of seams on this new Nike template is insane. There is no way they can justify these unis as 'lighter' or whatever because with all that stitching, it has to be a net zero in weight loss.

11651680063_b1e64e05f8_o.png

Is that a new template I see Tim? I'm excited if the answer is yes!

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

BTW, The amount of seams on this new Nike template is insane. There is no way they can justify these unis as 'lighter' or whatever because with all that stitching, it has to be a net zero in weight loss.

11651680063_b1e64e05f8_o.png

Why make a new template in the first place? the pro combat/speed machine/elite 51 thing isn't perfect, but it does allow for a variety for designs. Why not improve the sweat areas? This is ridiculous. Those pants are a disaster.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived