College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Washington-BYU game could look great if UW didn't :censored: it up by wearing their retarded chrome helmets.

While their chrome helmets are indeed awful, can you please not use that word?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

the Washington-BYU game could look great if UW didn't :censored: it up by wearing their retarded chrome helmets.

While their chrome helmets are indeed awful, can you please not use that word?

+1 (ps I have special needs sisters so that word pisses me off the most)

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

I'm surprised there aren't more comments about the Minnesota-Syracuse game. I'm watching the replay on ESPNU now and am disappointed in their uniform selections. What could have been a beautiful game is completely ruined by Syracuse going with their blue helmets with orange gradients and Minnesota going white/maroon/white with the white helmet having the M on one side and numbers on the other. Absolutely terrible.

Some ND players have the pre-techfit jerseys, and some have the new style techfits.

That's been going on for a few years now. Most of the linemen on both sides wear the older jersey and pants. The pants are noticeably different in color though. It's really bad in person.

Any one think the Rose Bowl should be color vs color this year, Cardinal vs Green to match the colors of a Rose.

then oregon and wisconsin should have two years ago

UNC in black/blue/blue, going color-on-color vs. Cincy's red/black/red. Thing of beauty.

i really don't like unc's mono carolina blue uni's

Archived