College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

They're the same wings, just toyed enough with to where they didn't infringe any copyright that or the got Oregon/Nike's permission (very unlikely though).

On another note, the Chick-Fil-A might be the best looking bowl game I've seen so far, I used to really hate Duke and UNC's uniforms but now I'm starting to fall in love (especially with UNC).

Duke's going with Blue-White-Blue

DJTOKKIKSNOFSIQ.20120929212619.jpg

A&M has the Maroon-Maroon-White, I wouldn't actually mind it if they went with the monochrome.

johnny-manziel.jpg

Agreed. This is a beautiful match-up.

gYH2mW9.png

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UCLA in those awful blackout uniforms, at least Tech isn't the one to blame for the horrible uniform matchup, it would be alot better if Tech went with the regular maroon helmet, the one without the stripes.

Pictures:

hi-res-6786448_crop_650x440.jpg?13582107

That's actually their 'really dark navy almost black' units from '12. This years:

7ca93baea09a3c26430f6a706700f9f3.jpg

D'Oh! Yeah the only difference I see is the font, and it's a more bold, crappy, design. Adidas has really :censored: ed up UCLA's uniforms. Their regular blue homes look great, but the incorporation of navy has ruined their set. I don't really mind Adidas's new template design, it's not that bad, but I just seem to hate it on that black jersey I had fears Tech would wear some ugly crap and UCLA would go Gold-Blue-Gold but it was the exact opposite.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

D'Oh! Yeah the only difference I see is the font, and it's a more bold, crappy, design. Adidas has really :censored: ed up UCLA's uniforms. Their regular blue homes look great, but the incorporation of navy has ruined their set. I don't really mind Adidas's new template design, it's not that bad, but I just seem to hate it on that black jersey I had fears Tech would wear some ugly crap and UCLA would go Gold-Blue-Gold but it was the exact opposite.

its that stupid techfit jersey adidas gave them in 2010..ruined all of their sets

Pre Tech Fit

104447929_crop_650x440.jpg?1285478561

Current

brehautuw.jpg

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

Speaking of Adidas ruining UCLA's look, with the new techfit crap. Has anyone ever seen any statistics on these new uniform technologies and it actually ever improving a player? I have never seen a player ever state, "These new jerseys made me 15% faster and I gained 15% more yards and caught 15% more balls than last year. All this due to the fabric being 15% lighter."

Bcq5h0CIIAAbAKh.jpg

Jiffy Pop. All I can think about when I see these is Jiffy Pop.

Excellent call.

The only part of Oregon's look that rubbed me the wrong way was the gray names on the white jersey. That's never good and unreadable even with HDTV unless it's a closeup of the player's back.

Why isn't there more consideration to how these letters/numbers read on TV from a camera at least halfway up in the stands?

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

Bcq5h0CIIAAbAKh.jpg

Jiffy Pop. All I can think about when I see these is Jiffy Pop.

Excellent call.

The only part of Oregon's look that rubbed me the wrong way was the gray names on the white jersey. That's never good and unreadable even with HDTV unless it's a closeup of the player's back.

Why isn't there more consideration to how these letters/numbers read on TV from a camera at least halfway up in the stands?

I think they do take it into consideration. On those particular jerseys they get to have the nob but without it taking as much attention as a more contrasting one would look.

I think that unt helmet looks good because they use a bright shade of green.

Archived