College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lordy, Baylor's uni's just get additionally horrific the more I see of them in this game.

Quasi-college fans are flipping through the channels, see this game, and say "Who is playing who? What team is in the black? Baylor should be in green per the score graphic? No team is wearing green?!" LOL

I'm with you %100 . Something tells me it was the Sr playerz decision to choose ...and they choose the "tightest, dopest" uni.

Posts like these never cease to come off as anything but racist.

How? Even the white kids say "tight" and "fresh". Trust me, I'm around some of the idiots who say those uniforms actually look good.

Like my brother "Dude, these Baylor uniforms are sick!"

2024-extreme-facepalm.jpg

And please about Michigan, when's the last time you guys won a B1G title? I can't even remember. VT's won 4 ACC Titles since joining the conference in '04.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I don't care what anyone thinks; I liked both South Carolina and MIchigan State's monochrome unis today.

Baylor's helmets remind me of the bed my grandmother died in :(

This...this needs an explanation.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Wish Michigan State had worn their white pants.

I'm with you. I hate when we go monochrome pants/top. White top with green pants looked great when we busted it out this year, and I'm a sucker for the "correct" home combo.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I do like that it's not a flex hat, but just being black and white is kind of boring. Needs at least a bit of color!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I'm with you %100 . Something tells me it was the Sr playerz decision to choose ...and they choose the "tightest, dopest" uni.

Posts like these never cease to come off as anything but racist.

Couldn't disagree more. Their head coach, a 62 (IIRC) year old white guy, tweets even worse than that. Talks about practice getting "turnt up", etc...

Sweet Rose Bowl shirts:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/rose-bowl-mascot-michigan-state-t-shirt/pid-1485867/pgid-1487677

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/rose-bowl-mascot-stanford-t-shirt/pid-1485869/pgid-1487676

Wish Michigan State had worn their white pants.

I'm with you. I hate when we go monochrome pants/top. White top with green pants looked great when we busted it out this year, and I'm a sucker for the "correct" home combo.

I thought the Spartans looked absolutely beautiful in all-green. I would normally want a white stripe on the pants, but for some reason I believe they can pull off this look perfectly.

spacer.png

Archived