2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

Glad that Bama won today. I give A&M credit (and I like them a hell of a lot more then that other school in Austin) Manziel is a beast. Biggest issue for Bama was taking a play from the Raiders playbook and taking all of those bad penalties. Barring anything catastrophic it should be fairly smooth sailing to the end of the season save for LSU, Auburn and the SEC Championship.

...at least I haven't been accused of being a bandwagon jumper yet.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad that Bama won today. I give A&M credit (and I like them a hell of a lot more then that other school in Austin) Manziel is a beast. Biggest issue for Bama was taking a play from the Raiders playbook and taking all of those bad penalties.

Texas A&M *cough cough* is in *cough* College Station *cough cough cough*

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Glad that Bama won today. I give A&M credit (and I like them a hell of a lot more then that other school in Austin) Manziel is a beast. Biggest issue for Bama was taking a play from the Raiders playbook and taking all of those bad penalties.

When he said the other school in Austin, he meant Texas, speedy.

and reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

If the Big Ten Network (sorry -- the BTN!!! --) is any guide, public schools shouldn't be able to broadcast games on pay-cable networks.

The sad/scary part is that they really have improved astronomically since they launched. At the beginning, it really was Residence Hall Channel 74, except that the entire country's cable providers were being told to pay a dollar per month per household for it, and they didn't even show worn-out videotapes of Animal House and Caddyshack at night, those dicks.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

and reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

You referred to A&M as if they were in Austin, when they are not. Why does reading comprehension matter? Trying to change the point? Are you my english teacher? Ok, you're right I need to shut up already.

In other news, ASU just fumbled a punt into the endzone, and already wasted a possession going for it on 4th and 2. Should be 7-6 but it's 14-3, and to think I thought ASU was going to kill Wisconsin.

I thought it was obv that he was being intentionally circumlocutional, and that it was meant to be parsed as "that other school, the one which is in Austin" rather than "that other school of the two that are in Austin."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I thought it was obv that he was being intentionally circumlocutional, and that it was meant to be parsed as "that other school, the one which is in Austin" rather than "that other school of the two that are in Austin."

Likewise. Not sure where that interpretation comes from. I didn't gather and "Texas A&M in Austin" vibe at all.

spacer.png

Likewise. Not sure where that interpretation comes from. I didn't gather and "Texas A&M in Austin" vibe at all.

Saying that he liked A&M over Texas rather than reffering to them as the school in Austin would have been easier in the first place, would've been easier in the first place.

Apparently one guy took a shot at Will Sutton, not a good idea. Also, Anthony Barr forced 3 fumbles in the Nebraska game! Now that's a first round draft pick.

You just aren't that bright, are you?

---

Anyways, I like ASU's aggressive stance and tactics here early against Bucky, but we really need to start connecting on some of this. The idea is fine, the execution has lacked.

Big hit on the Wisconsin QB. That could definitely help ASU's cause if he is out.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

As was probably mentioned earlier on, today's game between Fresno State vs. Colorado was postponed due to the deadly flooding in Boulder.

My thoughts continue to be with those effected by those insane Colorado floods.

BUBcnKXCMAALxK9.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

Honestly, it's pathetic that you all seriously pay that much attention and think I'm an idiot for interpreting something different than everyone else, why does this matter? We are in a thread to discuss FOOTBALL, and you :censored::censored: are busy pointing out grammar errors. Who gives a :censored: ? So seriously, get back to the topic already.

Just checked the schedule next week here are a list of all the games next week on ABC.

Utah State-USC at 3:30

West Virginia-Maryland 3:30

Arkansas-Rutgers 3:30

Kansas St. at Texas 8:00

I think I'll be happy to go to the Tech game next week.

Honestly, it's pathetic that you all seriously pay that much attention and think I'm an idiot for interpreting something different than everyone else, why does this matter?

It mattered once you said something and tried to show someone up...and you're definitely not doing much to help your case by continuing. You should really quit now before you put your foot deeper in your "internet mouth" than it already is.

Honestly, it's pathetic that you all seriously pay that much attention and think I'm an idiot for interpreting something different than everyone else, why does this matter? We are in a thread to discuss FOOTBALL, and you :censored::censored: are busy pointing out grammar errors. Who gives a :censored: ? So seriously, get back to the topic already.

justjuststop-1.jpg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Reading comprehension isn't interpretation or a grammatical error. It's understanding what's written. And it matters because this is a discussion that takes place with written words. To properly discuss what's at hand, you need to understand what is written and respond in a proper manner. Something you've clearly failed to do.

So this guy worries more about posing for a Facebook pic than evacuating a flood-prone area? I hope this guy got malaria from his lack of judgment.

A crazy DScruggy post followed up by this dbadefense post? It's a parade of stupid up in here.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Honestly, it's pathetic that you all seriously pay that much attention and think I'm an idiot for interpreting something different than everyone else, why does this matter?

It mattered once you said something and tried to show someone up...and you're definitely not doing much to help your case by continuing. You should really quit now before you put your foot deeper in your "internet mouth" than it already is.

I wasn't trying to start it... I was trying to end it, did your read the last part, about getting back to the topic. Go on, post again, call me out for my "internet mouth" we'll see who gets the last word. Last post, I'm done, don't care about it anymore.

So this guy worries more about posing for a Facebook pic than evacuating a flood-prone area? I hope this guy got malaria from his lack of judgment.

A crazy DScruggy post followed up by this dbadefense post? It's a parade of stupid up in here.

So I made a "stupid" post for seeing a pic, in which the person in question could be endangering his health?

Like you would do the same thing this guy does.

Archived