2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

New AP Poll is out, A&M only dropped 4, Michigan dropped 4, and Wisconsin dropped 4. So Wisconsin dropped the same amount as Michigan although, Michigan won and Wisconsin lost based off of pure stupidity?

Well, upon further examination the refs were just as dumb as Bucky in that sequence, so sure.

The fact that Wisconsin only dropped 4 does not matter. When they go 3-5 in the Big Ten, they'll remain unranked.

I woke up Sunday AM in Italy with the game still going on and I did not even find out how they lost until my arrival home on Sunday night. And it was 100% Wisconsin's fault. Yeah, he got his knee down, but so what? Why were they even kneeling it? Did they really want to kneel it and then spike it just to get into the middle of the field? Only bad can happen. As the announcer said, a penalty would have led to a 10-second run-off. There is more risk than reward of trying to run those two plays. They should have just spiked it and hoped for the best from their (very bad) kicker.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New AP Poll is out, A&M only dropped 4, Michigan dropped 4, and Wisconsin dropped 4. So Wisconsin dropped the same amount as Michigan although, Michigan won and Wisconsin lost based off of pure stupidity?

Well, upon further examination the refs were just as dumb as Bucky in that sequence, so sure.

The fact that Wisconsin only dropped 4 does not matter. When they go 3-5 in the Big Ten, they'll remain unranked.

I woke up Sunday AM in Italy with the game still going on and I did not even find out how they lost until my arrival home on Sunday night. And it was 100% Wisconsin's fault. Yeah, he got his knee down, but so what? Why were they even kneeling it? Did they really want to kneel it and then spike it just to get into the middle of the field? Only bad can happen. As the announcer said, a penalty would have led to a 10-second run-off. There is more risk than reward of trying to run those two plays. They should have just spiked it and hoped for the best from their (very bad) kicker.

Good points made.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I can't watch the College Football Final show because of Lou Holtppphhhh. Seems impossible beucase he's pretty damn awful, but the show was 1000000% better before Trev Alberts walked.

Every time Lou appears on ESPN, I have to shampoo the carpet in front of my television.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

So Arian Foster took money at Tennessee. I believe the statute of limitations has passed though.

His coach also bought him and his teammates tacos at one point which LOL LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL AMIRITE BOISE STATE?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So Arian Foster took money at Tennessee. I believe the statute of limitations has passed though.

His coach also bought him and his teammates tacos at one point which LOL LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL AMIRITE BOISE STATE?

Foster claimed he had to pay his rent.

Well, Tennessee folk failed to assist players since Kirk Ferentz's kid and other athletes could apply and get Section 8.

$hit, I forgot that story was from 2005 as Ferentz has hired that kid, but also tried to hire a future son-in law.

Then again, the players ARE needy!

Damn just like the Fiesta Bowl, Boise continues to provide the razzle dazzle plays.

And Boise earned a backdoor cover in the 4th

as Fresno failed to punch in two "1st and Goal from the BSU 1" situations. Possibly a win an title game hosting.

TWO Fresno drives!

The Dogs will hold on though. Nice win, even though they made it hard on themselves.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Now I can see why Gameday was in freaking Fargo this morning. There is nothing that catches your eye and says 'Watch this game or else you'll regret it'.

Seeing Ohio State and Louisville curb stomp weaker teams is boring... In fact, it's as much fun as watching paint dry or having to put up with the board's resident Louisville fanboy/Teddy Bridgewater's female dog.

Archived