2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

What does it matter to you? I'm sure he has his own reasons that are sufficient enough.

So you're saying winning 3 of the last 4 titles is a sufficient reason to like a team 1,000 miles away?

Liking a school 1,000 miles away that you didn't go to, is no different than liking a school 10 miles away that you didn't go to.

Hmm, there is "the local team" reason.

Well then congratulations on becoming a Virginia Cavaliers fan. Rather than watch a full orientation video I suggest you just spend 5 minutes watching the .gif I just posted.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does it matter to you? I'm sure he has his own reasons that are sufficient enough.

So you're saying winning 3 of the last 4 titles is a sufficient reason to like a team 1,000 miles away?

Liking a school 1,000 miles away that you didn't go to, is no different than liking a school 10 miles away that you didn't go to.

Hmm, there is "the local team" reason.

Well then congratulations on becoming a Virginia Cavaliers fan. Rather than watch a full orientation video I suggest you just spend 5 minutes watching the .gif I just posted.

Go back to page 36, scroll down to the bottom and you may find your answer :wow:

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Charlottesville is far more local to you than Blacksburg.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

My whole family went to Virginia Tech... not that you should believe it though, I could be lying.

| LOOK ABOVE | Since your to lazy to read it yourself.

In other news, A&M-Bama is turning into a game again.

Bama's in complete meltdown mode right now, reminiscent of the Iron Bowl a couple years ago. Even if they pull out the win, they've still looked more vulnerable so far this year than they have in a while.

EDIT: Terrible kick by Aggie, might end up bailing out Bama.

Part of that comeback was dependent on Auburn's D shutting down Bama, A&M however, can't stop them.

My whole family went to Virginia Tech... not that you should believe it though, I could be lying.

| LOOK ABOVE | Since your to lazy to read it yourself.

I saw that, but that is not enough for your exacting standards.

Today, we are all otaku.

Barring a comeback, Alabama just seals it with the late TD. Congrats to Bama on a very good game. I liked that the offense stepped up big time, even though this is A&M's defense. They have only two barriers left until another National Championship game, LSU and the SEC winner.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Sorry manziel played his ass off today. The defense sucked

Yeah, A&M gained 628 yards today. Anyone who blames the loss on Manziel is an idiot.

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived