2013 College Baseball

gdu

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rare to see white numbers over grey.

Yeah, because it looks absolutely terrible.

Not when done properly.

b1d51a23a58462bb62fd609d99359a6c.jpg

That jersey is anthracite though. There's a difference between a light grey baseball jersey and what you have above.

FWIW, I think Nike Baseball is using a darker grey this year than it has in the past.

Maryland is at it again, this time with baseball helmets:

MarylandHelmets.jpg481476_10152525725995346_1075692754_n.jpg

http://www.collegeba...landHelmets.jpg

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have nice solid uniforms and then muck it all up with these craptastic helmet designs. They were kinda cool for football but they look horrible on a baseball helmet. They remind of the little league softball teams that paint lightning bolts and big fluffy letters on their batting helmets so they can tell them apart.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Those Maryland helmets are godawful. Caps look good though.

Under Armour did a fantastic job with those Charlotte unis. I'm starting to slowly accept pitstains and shoulder panels as probably the way of the future, so those don't bother me so much, but that white streak on the back of the green jerseys (where a NOB would normally go) really bothers me.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

I really...almost...like those. Not sure what it is about them, but the red pinstripes on black is sort of intriguing. At the very least though, this is the type of uni that must be worn with high-cuffed pants. #11, 14, and 6 have it right. Otherwise, no deal altogether.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

App State has some new, more classic looking uniforms to go with the new coaching staff:

XUQPVLZAFFRIJOG.20130216034357.jpg

NMBPUUIWYSVRBAK.20130216034358.jpg

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived