Sign in to follow this  
gdu

2013 College Baseball

The Michigan throwbacks are great

307340_10151272294546074_2072873904_n.jpg

All three of those are fantastic. The best part: none of the ugly, early-2000's-football-esque piping and panels that plague most schools' baseball uniforms.

Rare to see white numbers over grey.

Yeah, because it looks absolutely terrible.

Not when done properly.

b1d51a23a58462bb62fd609d99359a6c.jpg

Not when done properly.

That jersey is anthracite though. There's a difference between a light grey baseball jersey and what you have above.

Not when done properly.

That jersey is anthracite though. There's a difference between a light grey baseball jersey and what you have above.

FWIW, I think Nike Baseball is using a darker grey this year than it has in the past.

Maryland is at it again, this time with baseball helmets:

MarylandHelmets.jpg481476_10152525725995346_1075692754_n.jpg

http://www.collegeba...landHelmets.jpg

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have nice solid uniforms and then muck it all up with these craptastic helmet designs. They were kinda cool for football but they look horrible on a baseball helmet. They remind of the little league softball teams that paint lightning bolts and big fluffy letters on their batting helmets so they can tell them apart.

The uniforms look pretty solid, and the hats are nice as well, but damn...those helmets.

Those Maryland helmets are godawful. Caps look good though.

Under Armour did a fantastic job with those Charlotte unis. I'm starting to slowly accept pitstains and shoulder panels as probably the way of the future, so those don't bother me so much, but that white streak on the back of the green jerseys (where a NOB would normally go) really bothers me.

That second Maryland helmet is amazing. I kind of hope they make a cap with that design across it too.

I really...almost...like those. Not sure what it is about them, but the red pinstripes on black is sort of intriguing. At the very least though, this is the type of uni that must be worn with high-cuffed pants. #11, 14, and 6 have it right. Otherwise, no deal altogether.

Any clear shots of that Maryland home uni? That looks alike a gem in the making.

As for SDSU, NO! Jersey top is fine on its own, but the pants..... UGH

As for SDSU, NO! Jersey top is fine on its own, but the pants..... UGH

So are you saying the jersey would look better with, say, plain white or gray pants? :therock: I think a basic premise of a pinstriped jersey is that pinstriped pants must follow.

App State has some new, more classic looking uniforms to go with the new coaching staff:

XUQPVLZAFFRIJOG.20130216034357.jpg

NMBPUUIWYSVRBAK.20130216034358.jpg