Sign in to follow this  
gdu

2013 College Baseball

I really...almost...like those. Not sure what it is about them, but the red pinstripes on black is sort of intriguing. At the very least though, this is the type of uni that must be worn with high-cuffed pants. #11, 14, and 6 have it right. Otherwise, no deal altogether.

They remind me of the Bull's pinstripes, which I absolutely loved..... :wub: . And you're 100% right about these needing high-cuffed pants. Wouldn't mind to see white socks however.

I'm not sure what to say about this.

LSU follow-up: they are occasionally breaking out these beautiful throwbacks for mid-week games.

PYXBHCYLACTTJAU.20130321033944.JPG

I love that "Tigers" script so much more than what they currently use.

LSU follow-up: they are occasionally breaking out these beautiful throwbacks for mid-week games.

PYXBHCYLACTTJAU.20130321033944.JPG

I love that "Tigers" script so much more than what they currently use.

Agreed. I wish they would go back to these for the home unis. And then stick with the interlocking "LSU" grays with the purple piping for the aways.

I'm not sure what Adidas is up to with these pants, but here are UNC Asheville's uniforms:

JLXYGRFDYSEPBUM.20130325160558.jpg

BVPYAUNWOLWURRU.20130325160558.jpg

BBkzn_lCQAATuBz.jpg

It simply looks as if they took a template from a pair of basketball shorts and made the material longer....yeesh.

One of my high school coaches played there in the eighties. I've seen the uniforms they wore then, and they're loads better than those monstrosities. Also, my high school has a better field than Asheville too.

If I see Adidas make one more uniform design in any sport that they slap those stupid F-ing 3 stripes at least somewhere I swear. I'm ok with a companies logo (like a Nike or Adidas logo on the sleeve or what not) but for Adidas to continually put those 3 stripes everywhere is ridiculous. Plus they already put their logo on it so it's just overkill.

Milwaukee is trotting out a set based on their old Green Gulls identity for their game at Miller Park. All they've released so far is the so far is the hats, but the initial reaction from the fans is overwhelmingly positive... to where we might be looking at an eventual full-on rebrand (a guy can dream, right?).

27157_10151397691332153_381237311_n.jpg

The "helmet-wearing Dolphin is stupid" crowd is gonna HATE this one.... :P

No photos for now, but Vanderbilt was in red and blue uniforms today.

Erm. Anyone else think that's kind of odd?

Possible tribute?

Possible tribute?

How'd they get those shirts made that quickly?

Vandy has been wearing stars & stripes unis for several years now. Well, hats, anyway. Not sure what jerseys they pair them with.