2013 College Baseball

gdu

I really...almost...like those. Not sure what it is about them, but the red pinstripes on black is sort of intriguing. At the very least though, this is the type of uni that must be worn with high-cuffed pants. #11, 14, and 6 have it right. Otherwise, no deal altogether.

They remind me of the Bull's pinstripes, which I absolutely loved..... :wub: . And you're 100% right about these needing high-cuffed pants. Wouldn't mind to see white socks however.

sport-scarf_leafs_zps5f769288.png

seahawks_banner.png

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSU follow-up: they are occasionally breaking out these beautiful throwbacks for mid-week games.

PYXBHCYLACTTJAU.20130321033944.JPG

I love that "Tigers" script so much more than what they currently use.

Agreed. I wish they would go back to these for the home unis. And then stick with the interlocking "LSU" grays with the purple piping for the aways.

gYH2mW9.png

If I see Adidas make one more uniform design in any sport that they slap those stupid F-ing 3 stripes at least somewhere I swear. I'm ok with a companies logo (like a Nike or Adidas logo on the sleeve or what not) but for Adidas to continually put those 3 stripes everywhere is ridiculous. Plus they already put their logo on it so it's just overkill.

Milwaukee is trotting out a set based on their old Green Gulls identity for their game at Miller Park. All they've released so far is the so far is the hats, but the initial reaction from the fans is overwhelmingly positive... to where we might be looking at an eventual full-on rebrand (a guy can dream, right?).

27157_10151397691332153_381237311_n.jpg

The "helmet-wearing Dolphin is stupid" crowd is gonna HATE this one.... :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived