patriots superbowl rings

BRYWHIT

If you click through to the Patriots' page, they have a zoomable 3-view image of the rings. As someone on the Saints Report page said, I could be forced to wear one of those.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

the marlins have set quite a high bar for championship rings. Patriots didn't quite get there in terms of "bling" but those are some pretty nice looking rings. I personally like the all silver look...

I like it. It isnt as bling as the Marlins, which is a good thing in my book!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Ok, then that is an awesome ring, only thing missing is a Browns logo B)

:lol: ROTFLMMFAO!!!!! :lol:

Thanks, Fuse! That's the best laugh I've had all week... :P

Seriously, though... I need a pair of shades to look at that ring. Good grief. Personally, I think it needs a little more color, but I guess that would've meant fewer diamonds... All in all, a worthy prize for a great season.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

no, a Panthers logo :)

There's a Panthers logo, right next to the lower score. ^_^

::walks into empty room::

::turns on microphone::

ZING!

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I love the top of the ring, just not the sides. The sides look cheezy, IMO., especially the one with the name and position and they could have done better on the super bowl side. White gold and diamonds are my favorite jewlery combo though, just looks clean and classy.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

It's funny how the Patriots went out and won two Superbowls in 3 years and everybody here in New England is drooling over the Red Sox. This includes yours truly. The true champions in New England are the Patriots but it's as if the Red Sox have some strange power over us. Watching the Patriots win two Superbowls is almost like having the appetizer and the dessert but still missing the main course. I think the Patriots did a great job with this year's Superbowl rings and their last Superbowl rings. They are the only football team to use white gold on their football rings and I think that was a great choice. All those jewels hurt my eyes.

It's funny how the Patriots went out and won two Superbowls in 3 years and everybody here in New England is drooling over the Red Sox. This includes yours truly. The true champions in New England are the Patriots but it's as if the Red Sox have some strange power over us. Watching the Patriots win two Superbowls is almost like having the appetizer and the dessert but still missing the main course. I think the Patriots did a great job with this year's Superbowl rings and their last Superbowl rings. They are the only football team to use white gold on their football rings and I think that was a great choice. All those jewels hurt my eyes.

It's funny how that seems to be the common opinion here, but apparently, I'm different. I am first and foremost a Patriots guy. I love the Red Sox with a passion, but the Pats are first in my heart. The reason the Sox seem to have a spell on us all is because it's been so long since they have won a series and the drought seems to be a weight on us, to the point we are unable to fully enjoy the Patriots accomplishments. I would love to see the Sox win a series as much as the next diehard, but I received my joy watching the Pats win their first Super Bowl. Until Kraft took over the Pats in the early 90's, the Pats always seemed to be the ugly stepchild of the New England sports scene. It wasn't until the Kraft era that the Pats felt like they belong. So for many sports fans, the Sox have been a huge part of the sports scene their entire lives while the Pats have only felt like they were "ours" since '92 or maybe even the early 80's. I was only 9 years old in '92, but that's when I fell in love football and the Pats. I was about 11 or 12 when my love for the Sox grew. Now I'm rambling......

...any way, back to the rings. I thinkg they look nice, not too cluttered. The white gold is definitley a nice touch.

Archived