Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaannnddd finally we have the product of a weak network agreement. Toronto/Boston kicked over to NHL Network. I have NHLN so I have no problem with it, but what of the people without it? OITGDNHL would they promise 'Every Game, Every Night' and not come through. How about you make use of MSNBC?

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Aaaannnddd finally we have the product of a weak network agreement. Toronto/Boston kicked over to NHL Network. I have NHLN so I have no problem with it, but what of the people without it? OITGDNHL would they promise 'Every Game, Every Night' and not come through. How about you make use of MSNBC?

In the network's defense of short-changing the TV schedules:

"Because it's the Cup!"

Really, since when is going to the Super Bowl four straight years considered choking?

It's not.

Losing in four straight is.

Except in only the first of those four games were they on level terms with their opponent.

The Redskins and Cowboys teams were better than the Bills. And it's not choking to lose to a superior opponent.

spacer.png

Interesting that the Leafs chose their thirds opposed to their regular blues.

---

Also, the ACC looks like a 20,000 strong bar mitzvah with those scarves.

---

Was Don Cherry seriously just blaming the Leafs' dark blue jerseys for Reimer not being able to pick up the puck on that shot?

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

nicklachey_10-e1367884401999.jpg?w=512&h=303

I didn't have a reason to not like Leafs fans, but now...

Yes, let's judge one of the largest and most diverse fandoms in hockey by the actions of one idiot.

I mean, I get what that one fan wanted to display, "we're one-upping the Bruins in fan loyalty." But trying to cash in on a message intended on healing from real-life calamities is just poor in taste.

And I don't get how no one else in the stands points this sign out.

Archived