Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the hell do they have a freaking game 7 on a Sunday night, starting at 10:00 local time? I understand that there were two earlier games, but that's freaking ridiculous.That game should have started at 8:00 EST. It's a Sunday, people are off work and we're used to having all-day sports, and the west coast is used to having live sports come on at 5:00, anyway.

For what it's worth, the Ducks do like to play at 5 on Sundays.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Is it now safe to say that the Bruins were crushed by how their regular season ended?

I think that's a cop-out. They didn't seem to have a problem during the first four games, this team his just incredibly streaky - always has been.

Of all the nights for my Direct TV receiver to die. I'm stuck with TW Cable for the evening. I've got Rangers - Caps on but it's limited to the living room. I will not be able to watch while we're doing BASS. And...I'd love to actually watch the Leafs finish off Boston. Oh well.

Anyway, it's 1-0 Rangers. Let's go boys, prove me wrong!

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

It would appear that the Bruins have simply run out of steam, thanks to the jiggered schedule they had to deal with thanks to the loonies at the Boston Marathon. A damn shame, indeed.

All the credit in the world to the Leafs for their inspired play and unexpected 3-1 road comeback. But I do wonder how this series, or perhaps the playoff picture as a whole, would've been impacted if things had been allowed to happen normally.

Ex. #187,593 that it only takes a couple people to ruin everything for everybody.

:lol: at me

spacer.png

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't throwing elbows illegal?

Only if there's an ensuing concussion.

Serious?

If not, why didn't that Bruin go in the box for a double minor when he threw that elbow at Riemsdyk? Seems like shotty officiating to me especially when Boston went on the PP on a weak tripping call against Lupul.

No, not serious.

Let's not complain about shotty officiating, it's been awful both ways - let's leave it at that.

That's fair. I haven't been able to watch any games of this series until this one. So I couldn't comment on the officiating of this series

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Of all the nights for my Direct TV receiver to die. I'm stuck with TW Cable for the evening. I've got Rangers - Caps on but it's limited to the living room. I will not be able to watch while we're doing BASS. And...I'd love to actually watch the Leafs finish off Boston. Oh well.

Anyway, it's 1-0 Rangers. Let's go boys, prove me wrong!

You may be getting your wish.

Offensive explosion for the Rangers in D.C. tonight! 2-0 Rangers.

spacer.png

Archived