Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

In in Fresno and I guess I'm not in SJ's or LA's home markets bc both NBC Sports and NHL Network are airing Boston and New York OT :(

That's weird. I thought everybody would get SJ-LA on NHLN while the Bruins game was in OT.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In in Fresno and I guess I'm not in SJ's or LA's home markets bc both NBC Sports and NHL Network are airing Boston and New York OT :(

That's weird. I thought everybody would get SJ-LA on NHLN while the Bruins game was in OT.

It is on the NHL Network.

While this wouldn't cause that much spat, this was after the NBCSN studio people stated that the SJ/LA markets would get their game in its entirety on NBCSN. I never heard a peep from the studio people about moving the later game to the NHL Network, to accommodate the overtime in the Boston game.

Yeah, NBC sucks at their hockey coverage.

You have to flip between two channels. This is impossible?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'm not so mad at the game being on NHL Network, so much as more mad at the studio people for blatantly not telling SJ/LA viewers that their game was being moved, while NBCSN had to wrap up the overtime session in Boston before transferring games.

During the intermission break in the early game at the "live look-in" of the SJ/LA game, they stated that the late game's markets would stay with that game, while everyone else would go to commercial break, then see the finish in the early game. But that wasn't the case.

I'm not so mad at the game being on NHL Network, so much as more mad at the studio people for blatantly not telling SJ/LA viewers that their game was being moved, while NBCSN had to wrap up the overtime session in Boston before transferring games.

During the intermission break in the early game at the "live look-in" of the SJ/LA game, they stated that the late game's markets would stay with that game, while everyone else would go to commercial break, then see the finish in the early game. But that wasn't the case.

Do you have cable, or satellite?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived