21st Century Fox

Quillz

Rupert Murdoch has unveiled the new logo for 21st Century Fox. The News Corp. entertainment operations formerly known as Fox Group encompass the 20th Century Fox Film and Television arms, which will retain the 20th Century name.

” Today I am proud to unveil our new logo, which serves as a powerful symbol of the inspiration and high bar set by our company. Like our name, the logo reflects the rich creative heritage of Twentieth Century Fox and signals the promise of the 21st century and our restless drive toward the future,” Murdoch said in a statement.

The publishing unit will retain the News Corp. name. Murdoch is chairman and CEO of 21st Century Fox and chairman of the publishing company.

Source

And here's the logo...

21stcenturyfox.th.jpg

Why change an iconic logo?

If you're referring to 20th Century Fox, that's not changing nor is it going away. 21st Century Fox is a wholly different thing. (At least, according to the article.)

It would look good if 21st Century Fox was a sophisticated cartoon studio....

agreed about the font. Wrong wrong wrong. I'm no expert but even I know that it's a bad choice.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

I think it's too confusing to have 21st Century Fox and 20th Century Fox. I would've just called it "21st" or something simple.

And while I think FX's new FXX is ridiculous, it's at least distinctive enough from 21st Century Fox.

Archived