GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I guess they became the Warriors in this scenario. I would've liked the spear helmet similar to what they had, as well as the R, but I still like the DC logo,

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Not liking the number font at all. I think block would be a better way to go. On the away, lose the double outlined numbers, and just make them yellow. On the alt, try yellow socks with a red stripe. The white looks very out of place.

spacer.png

These actually aren't bad, I don't mind the home/away they both look fine, per usual to GP's standards. No white socks on the alternates, it just feels lost. I would prefer the spear helmet, but that's just a nit-picky thing you would only get from a Skins fan. If the Redskins ever change their name, I will need to find a new team, we've made too much history as the Redskins to change now

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Guest darkpiranha

I think the yellow's official name should be "Warrior Butter Yellow" or maybe "Warrior Maize Gold"

I think the yellow's official name should be "Warrior Butter Yellow" or maybe "Warrior Maize Gold"

So what you are saying is FFB612 HTML (HEX) is like butter?

:)

Not liking the number font at all. I think block would be a better way to go. On the away, lose the double outlined numbers, and just make them yellow. On the alt, try yellow socks with a red stripe. The white looks very out of place.

I wanted to go modern with the number font, hence beyond. Block is a never fail, but it was just a personal preference for this particular concept. I did the gold socks but I thought it was too much like butter.

Ill post it up later. I understand the thoughts about the spear. I initially was going to fall back to the feather down the middle. I decided to mix some old with new. I hate to admit that I liked the gold helmets back in the day. I hate to admit liking anything about this team. I think fans of each team get that. However, to complete this project I have to put aside my disdain to do art.

;)

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Guest darkpiranha

For the DC logo, did you try a version where the D and C were offset vertically? The D higher than the C, and with the spear angled up diagonally to the right between them? The DC spear logo just feels a wee bit static at the moment.

For the DC logo, did you try a version where the D and C were offset vertically? The D higher than the C, and with the spear angled up diagonally to the right between them? The DC spear logo just feels a wee bit static at the moment.

Yep. Also have one with the W. It was a preference thing. I just liked the side by side look on the helmet. I will post them up tomorrow.

Not feeling the number font for either Dallas or Washington ... especially DC. First things I can say I really dont care for in the thread though...

Fair enough. No one bats a thousand for a season.

The font for Dallas is "The Original" and what I grew up with, so obviously my preference.

Archived