GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

The Kings are too good to be demoted, that is one very sweet logo/uniforms...the whole presentation. I protest ;)

Lol. Yeah that was a tough one to let go, but the Stadium deal fell through... :)

I'm excited to see Spokane. I have no idea what that is. Should be good!

Think water.

Spokane Rapids? Spokane Falls?

DLWatt.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boise Mustangs?

Close enough.

Boise Stangs.

I will tally that as 1 for 1, this is quite a fun game we have invented.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I'd get rid of the lime outline on the homes, it clashes too much with the white, other than that the Pirates look great.

At first I didn't like the lime green with the yellow, but the more I look at it, and in conjunction with the logo skull head, I think it gives an eerie type of feel that really works wel together. I favor the away uni more than the home, i like how both the lime green and yellow pop with the white jersey. Another job well done!

DLWatt.png

Thanks and appreciate the feedback.

Yeah Lime Green, wow. It took some time for me to like the combo, but now I do. As far as a realistic logo for Shreveport? What's more realistic that a Dead Pirate ready to Pillage a Village? :)

Seriously though, being to realistic is what I'm trying not to do with team identities where NFL2 is concerned.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

At first, I found the lime green off-putting but as I looked at it more, it grew on me. I agree with the earlier comment about experimenting with making the logo a bit less cartoonish. Also, I'm curious if you experimented with flipping the green and black in the numerals on the road set? These are nitpicks though. Another solid showing.

I'm fine with the lime, the only thing I don't like is the lime outline on the home, it clashes with the white a little too much. I'd just get rid of the double-outine and just leave the outline to white.

Archived