GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point, all of these awesome shirts/logos with no uniforms and identification is just torture, plain and simple.

I will pick back up tomorrow with Little Rock. I just wanted to try something a little different in the reveal process. 75% of the league identity is now up in some form or fashion.

Still a few in the pocket.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

I love the Herd concept. One nitpick. The smooth profile of the striping on the Jersey is a little incongruous with the jagged profile of the antlers on the pants and helmet. You might consider carrying this over to the jersey or finding a way to emphasize running the base of the antlers from the pants, up into the jersey via the use of piping. Both sets are great, though.

Why is Little Rock in the East division of the Eastern Conference? I don't see how a team in Arkansas would be considered East.

Love the uniform though.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Guest darkpiranha

and on a more serious suggestion, did you consider having the antlers come up from the socks rather than extend down from the waist? That way the antlers are facing the correct direction you'd normally expect.

Why is Little Rock in the East division of the Eastern Conference? I don't see how a team in Arkansas would be considered East.

Love the uniform though.

So I guess they shouldn't be in the SEC? Look at the map in the presentation. You can see what I did there.

and on a more serious suggestion, did you consider having the antlers come up from the socks rather than extend down from the waist? That way the antlers are facing the correct direction you'd normally expect.

Antlers on uniform not to be taken literal. Just design.

:)

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Archived