St. louis blues jersey concept

Roger Clemente

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

As you already know, I am undecided on this one. Not terrible though.

Now that you put the blue up, I like that one better. It is rare that I like dark over light, but in this case I do. The shoulders don't stand out as much. I still don't know about them though. Also, the numbers should be yellow on this IMO. Maybe the script too.

Try a yellow one!

Yellow isn't bad at all either. Nicer than some yellow jerseys.

I dunno about those shoulder wings, those things are kinda crazy, but otherwise these aren't bad. The non-yellow ones are the best.

I'm still an ardent believer in keeping writing in books and logos on the front of hockey jerseys, though.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Wow, um...I dunno lol. Those shoulder wings are kinda...yeah. And I know how you love the diagonal scripts on jerseys Rog, but I think in this case you have to go with the bluenote. Not bad overall though (of course these are purely hypothetical, right?-if they ever THINK of changing their look I'll murder them all).

LEAVE MY NOTE ALONE!!!!!!!  :angry:

Okay, leaving emotions on the curb, I don't care for the shoulder wings.  I don't like the yellow or blue versions, but the white one would make a good alternate provided you ditch the shoulder wings and put a blue note on each shoulder instead.

Well my girlfriend loves cause she (GASP!!!) hates the blue note, calls the stupidist logo ever, this of course causes great distress with me but oh well. They would make a great 3rd jersy thats for sure, but have the hole note down the sleeves past the shoulder stripes, where the numbers usually are or so, but for the most part LONG LIVE THE BLUE NOTE!!!!!

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

Well my girlfriend loves cause she (GASP!!!) hates the blue note, calls the stupidist logo ever, this of course causes great distress with me but oh well.

That's gotta be grounds for a dumping right there.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

OT, but nice sig graphic, StL.  That's one of the best ad campaigns ever, especially the TV commercials from last summer.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived