Dallas Stars 3rd Jersey **Update**

user3841053

This logo looks so good on black that it is almost a shame to strictly go green/white. Stars fans - would you like this as a 3rd jersey?

I was a little hesitant to give the numbers the same treatment as the logo - but I think it looks pretty good.

Thoughts?

5micQqK.jpg

Like the homage to the early days of the Stars

Pluses for the Dallas shoulder patch and having the numbers next to the sleeve striping.

Minuses for taking Gonchar away from us, HE JUST GOT REALLY GOOD.

But anyway, I'm a stars fan as well so I'm not too (TOO) choked up about it. Nice work all around

I'm gonna say it. Those beveled numbers are sexy.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

I agree that it looks wonderful as it is, the best Stars look I can recall seeing for a number of years even though I'm not a huge fan of the new logo. I would be interested to see if the same font treatment would look good for the player name as well or if that would just be too much.

Perhaps the beveling without the green outline as a compromise?

That's really the only idea for a change I could see and I'm not even sure it'd be any better.

Archived