PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow couple days without a new team and I slip off the first page. Time to fix that. This is actually a newer version of a concept I came up with in high school about a decade ago.(I hope its much better by now) The nation's capital is the topic of my next concept. The supreme court and head of our judicial system are centered in Washington DC. "Justice" is a concept used frequently in those parts. Therefore I present the Washington Justice!

JUSTICE.jpg

JUSTICE-1.jpg

The name Justice is a great choice, different, yet sounds really good. I don't really like the black diamonds behind the primary however, I think it just clutters the logo. The secondary is brilliant, really nice looking secondary logo. Another great concept.

DC: I agree the diamonds clutter the logo. Overall, a good concept.

Atlanta: Beautiful. No complaints

Montana: I really need to buy something with the coonskin cap M. However, the home uniform I think has too much gray.

sport-scarf_reds_zpsbb317600.png

Just to clarify there will be 80 teams. 5 in each divison. I wanted to get Orlando Columbus and Sacramneto back in, and I was able to pick cities that kept me from realigning(although I did make one small tweek with a team I havnt done yet.the biggest market were given another team (long island, anaheim, rosemont). Ill post all the new teams and list the next 8 ill be doing in a few hours when I get home.

Since you have all of the US States, you should do all the Canadian provinces and Territories. There are only 13, plus you already have Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Montreal. Only 8 more provinces,(largest city in brackets)

Saskatchewan (Saskatoon)

Newfoundland and Labrador (St. John's)

Nova Scotia (Halifax)

New Brunswick (Saint John)

PEI (Charlottetown)

Yukon (Whitehorse)

Northwest Territories (Yellowknife)

Nunavut (Iqaluit)

Just a thought. Totally up to you though, your series. :flagcanada: You make it seem like we here in Canada don't love our Dodgeball. :D. Again, up to you.

Well there are two new teams being added to Canada in Calgary and Ottawa. Im affraid more than tha it would take a major conference and divisonal realignment. When I get the 80 done I may consider some international expansion. But until I hit 70 done I wont think about growth again.

Well there are two new teams being added to Canada in Calgary and Ottawa. Im affraid more than tha it would take a major conference and divisonal realignment. When I get the 80 done I may consider some international expansion. But until I hit 70 done I wont think about growth again.

Sounds good

OK one time deal here. You, the public eyes, get a sneak peak in my mad house. Instead of typing up the new stuff, I just put together pieces of my spread sheet. (don't worry I left the spoilers out). I put some blue arrows next to all the new clubs so its easier to find.

A few interesting points you may notice:

- California is now the home to a league-high 6 clubs

- LA, NYC, and Chicago now are home to multipleclubs, as is the case in other leagues

- Norfolk moved to the Colonial Division making geographical room for Richmond and Columbus to join the Appalachian.

- The PDC has move south of the border for the first time, adding a club in Monterey Mexico

NE.jpg

SW.jpg

Looking ahead to the near future the next 8 teams to be reveled will be:

Sioux Falls SD

Seattle WA

Nashville Tn

New York City NY

Edmonton ALB

Albuquerque NM

Biloxi MS

Portland Maine

I'd like to make a case for my hometown (the Lehigh Valley) to get a team. It's a fairly big area, and one that loves sports (Home to the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs, AAA affiliate of the Phillies, future home of the Flyers minor league team, Eagles host training camp here, and an indoor football team. Plus, despite being the smallest market with a AAA baseball team, the Pigs have lead all of the minors in attendance for every year they've existed). Also, the area has a rich steel related history, so you could come up with an iron themed mascot.

As it is though, good luck with making all the teams. You haven't put out a bad kit yet, and hopefully that trend continues.

Archived