PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

I've been away from my computer all day and when I cant work with my hands I work with my mind. That can get me in trouble sometimes. I've hinted toward me considering an international league for a couple days now. I think its gonna happen. Here the silly league history story I've came up with to explain:

So I told you the story of how the Sioux Falls Rush became the South Dakota Keystones. Well it turns out former owner A. Blinkin was none to happy with the PDC executives for not backing him in the legal proceedings. Turns out he also ended up with enough money(refunded by the Sioux Fall Arena as a damage deposit) to purchase the Calgary team that had just entered the league. Then then proceed to convince all other Canadian owners to join him in leaving the PDC. This made a large chunk of other new owners nervous in the stability of the league and once offered a new city to operate their franchise they left for the great white north as well. The cities leaving the PDC included:

Rosemont(Chicago)

Long Island

Green Bay

Austin

Anaheim

Richmond

Cincinati

Kansas City

The PDC board of directors became furious, and took out their frustrations on the club in Monterey and exiled them from the league. The PDC was suspended and in its place the American Dodgeball Association(ADA) was formed. The ADA, now once again a 64 team league will require a realignment but will still feature 4 Conferences of 4 Divisions each.

So what of the the teams in Canada. A.Blinkin raffled off his stake in the Calgary club to a local lumberjack. He then formed the Canadian National Dodgeball Association(CNDA) a 4 division, 16 team league. Blinkin took the role of league president.

Monterey's club made an open challenge to any city in all of South and Central America to put together a team to challenge them. In the end 7 other cities had teams. Theses teams decided to organize their shenanigans and form the Dodgeball Association of Southern Americas(DASA) 8 teams 2 divisions.

This popularity continued the spread. In the end the the CNDA and DASA merged with leagues in Europe Africa Asia and Australia, forming a 64 team league (the International Dodgeball Association(IDA)) to rival the ADA. Divide as follows:

Canada 16 teams 4 divisions

Europe 16 teams 4 divisions

South and Central America 8 teams 2 divisions

Africa 8 teams 2 divisions

Asia 8 teams 2 divisions

Australia 8 teams 2 divisions

The challenge was then made. ADA vs IDA. The PDC was reformed now a 128 team super league with teams from all over the world. Where at the end of the season the ADA champion will face the IDA champion for what will be known as the Coalition Cup.

Ok back to real life. Ill have the cities selected and the alignment done in the next couple days I hope. So check back!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude you are in for a long ride. You must really like creating logos and uniforms. For the south and central american teams will you please not do any of the team names in spanish.

Thanks

Will you put a team in the Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago

Some international cities, unless you've picked some already:

Canada

Toronto

Montreal

Vancouver

Ottawa

Calgary

Edmonton

Quebec

Winnipeg

Hamilton

Charlottetown

Halifax

Victoria

Saskatoon

Moncton

Thunder Bay

St. John's

Europe

London

Berlin

Madrid

Rome

Paris

Athens

Bucharest

Vienna

Budapest

Warsaw

Amsterdam

Copenhagen

Kiev

Moscow

Oslo

Stockholm

South and Central America

Mexico City

Santo Domingo

Guatemala City

San Salvador

Buenos Aires

Lima

Bogotá

São Paulo

Africa

Cario

Lagos

Kinshasa

Johannesburg

Abidjan

Casablanca

Nairobi

Luanda

Asia

Tokyo

Seoul

Shanghai

Jakarta

Delhi

Tehran

Manila

Bangkok

Australia

Sydney

Melbourne

Brisbane

Perth

Adelaide

Canberra

Darwin

Alice Springs

Here are the 128! As you can see it really throws off how i was trying to rotate conferences a keep to a pattern. So from here on out I'll just be doing them in the order the inspiration comes, leman terms: no specific order. I will tell you that I am working on the most international city in the world right now, but its not in the International league coincidentally. Nevertheless here they are, sorry it took so long.

SS1.jpg

SS2.jpg

SS3.jpg

SS4.jpg

I've been following this regularly, and your concepts are very good. It's too bad that you haven't gotten much feed back from some of the more established members of the concepts forum, because you definitely deserve it. Just one thing to point out: St. Petersburg is technically in Europe, not Asia. To put St. Petersburg in a division with Asian teams makes little sense considering St. Petersburg sits just across the Gulf of Finland from Helsinki, a city whose team is in your Scandinavian Division.

25yzwqg.png

yeah I'm sure there's probably quite a few more misspelling than that. will make sure that they are correct when I do the logos them self. as for Moscow and any other team for that matterI tried to pick the best citiesbased on available arenas and geographical positioning. as much as 128 teams are quite a lot there are many cities that got left out. I'm happy with this list sorry to any cities that didnt make the cut

I solemnly swear that this will be the last expansion. I have changed most of the teams I have done alreadyas far as their conference and divisionbut I won't post those updates as they are trivial. I will come up with national and International League logos soonand at some point do a logo for each individual continents league

it's funny because some maps show St Petersburg in Asia others show it in Europethe same is true with istanbul turkey. I could flip flop those 2so it would take a bit of realignment in Europe. what do you guys think?

Archived