PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lima Ohio it is! Just kidding.It will be the Lima Beanz! Kidding again. Ill be doing more alternates first but Lima will be the next new concept. And thanks for pointing that out I didnt even know there was a list. Its funny because Im not even close on the views list.

I was going to do more alternates but I got an inspiration and decided to knock this one out. The Peruvian empire, or New Spain, at its height stretched the entire pacific border of present day South America. Viceroys, appointed by Spain, were in charge of this prosperous nation whose capital was in Lima. The Lima PDC club pays tribute to their former leaders as the Lima Viceroys!

VICEROYS.jpg

The red and white pattern within the "V" is taken from the Peruvian Viceroyalty's flag. The addition of black and gold to the scheme is taken from Lima's city flag.

That's beauty! What's the name of the font? Works great with this. Glad I suggested it!

Its "external knight" but I tweaked the "V" to make it symetrical. Thanks guys!

Trivia time! If you can explain the significance of the name AND the number on the back you can picj the next US city from the list.(the name should be easy to find but the 66 could be a bit harder.)

Th UFC champion Kenny Florian from Peru and he is 66 kilograms. Little Rock

Well everything is right there except for the word "champion" and that sucks. Im a huge KenFlo fan and he's easily the top UFC fighter to never win a championship. But since you saw through the kilogram to poundage trickery Little Rock it is. And that will be a challenge, Its one of the few I don't have a name picked out for yet. Well done.

Archived