MLB Caps

Lights Out

Pillbox cap, I'd presume.

Really like a lot of these—I'd be interested to see your Indians logo up close though. (Though I don't understand peoples' obsession in turning the Tribe into a red and brown team.) Really dig the Halos cap though. That's beautiful.

6fQjS3M.png

pTPFYBz.png

Thoughts? (And yes, the Marlins would wear all those caps - they'd be the Oregon of baseball.)

12 of the 44 caps you show here are actual legitimate MLB caps... and they're really all ones that already exist. I mean two slightly different shades of orange caps for the Marlins?

pTPFYBz.png

Thoughts? (And yes, the Marlins would wear all those caps - they'd be the Oregon of baseball.)

Interesting to note your pillbox mustard hat for the Pirates isn't a concept. The 1976 Bucs wore stripeless pillbox hats in spring training that year, but added the triple striping pattern before the regular season. Looking back, it seems like the right move.

• 2 weeks later...

pTPFYBz.png

A lot of these do exist, and I hate all the ones that don't already exist. They are totally gimmicky and any professional team who would submit themselves to such humiliation deserves these hats. Sorry. Just being honest.

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

Archived