Bayanhongor HUNS FC

Sidney

Hey, This is my new project, I was wondering what can I do? no....not that.... neither.... So I think differently. In this project I've decided to create a logo for a team of an other country, a team that I've founded. Bayanhongor (10th biggest city of Mongolia) Huns football club (soccer). So I've started to learn a bit about the country, the history. I've worked on Attyla King of Huns I've made this logo with pictures of him.... I done some thing dark because of the history of this legendary people, at the back you can see a soccer ball, with on both side lightnings which form firs. OK there's the logo I've made enjoy. give your opinions.

final_zpsc596482a.jpg

hNa1bgX.png

Wow! That looks really nice. Is there any reason behind the shape behind the lightning bolts? (It kind of looks like a tear). The shape looks a bit odd, but other than that, it is a great start. Very nice!

Make the Hun larger and centered. Incorporate the ball into the helmet.

I like that Idea. I do kind of think that your eyes goes to the ball before the hun with the white in the ball. I agree. Incorporate the ball into the helmet.

The hun himself looks fantastic.

I agree with aztex...That's a well-dun hun. He's kinda fun.

Have the Mongolia over for some Mike's

with those guys riding on bikes

Even of they brought that guy that nobody likes.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Hey mates, first of all, thank you for your feedbacks! It helps to improve. The ball looks clipart because I wanted something simple, maybe it's too simple. The size of the ball is that big because it is a kind of moon, yes we feel like he takes the ball on his back... I'll make changements with differents proposals ;)

hNa1bgX.png

• 1 month later...

I like D the most. I would take out the soccer ball completely. I just don't think it needs it. The mountain really fills the void in the center well. Whats great with the mountain there is that you see the lightning bolts on the shield one way, but look again and see a mountain peaking through a line of pine trees. I might also suggest making the "HUNS" bigger and moving "Bayanhongor" to the top to complete the top ridge of the shield. Very well done Sidney!

The logo is generally strong, though the fact that the man is all at the middle of the tone scale and, in most of the versions, everything else is black and white, it's unbalanced. D) has the fewest issues there, but your greys are too similar. I'd heighten the contrast.

There are a couple of issues with the branding. First, "Huns" applies to any of a few different ethnic groups--but none of them have lived in Mongolia. Second (and this is not a big deal at all to me but it may be to some) is that the city only has about 25,000 people. I for one think that you can put a concept team anywhere, in a town of 50 people, since it's your imagination, but there are some who will say that it's not "realistic" to have a team in a town this small, so just fair warning if anyone pipes up with that.

rATMcmK.png

Guest darkpiranha

I agree about the tones being too similar. Nothing stands out except the name. It all blends together in one big grey blob. Pick one of the elements. I'd personally lighten up the face to somewhere mid-range between the white of the logo, and the grey of the lightning bolts and mountain

Archived