Iron Crossover is back!

IronChefShark

Alternate added. The alternate is the design I originally created before deciding I wanted to go a more classic route and keep the feel of the baseball unis. But I still think it makes a good alt. Yes, the striping is from the new Czech jerseys, but I created it myself from looking at a picture and it's not a complete ripoff of the Czech jerseys because the other striping is deleted, the hem is different, and the arm colors are contrasting colors from the torso, unlike the Czech jerseys.

Same link, but here it is again:DEVIL RAYS CROSSOVER

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Iron Crossover's resident Underdog enters the arena. He walks straight to the judges table, slams his entry in front of the judges...

drayscrossoverpackage.gif

Fukui-san-A great entry from... What's this?!? It seems he has brought a little something extra to the table in an envelope.

Ohta-san-I can't see what it is... Wait, it's a- :shocked:

Fukui-san-It seems my assistant has gone into shock and can't speak. The NU Designer has brought a picture of his x-over uni in action. This has never been done before, folks. I don't believe it...

NU Designer-...Believe it. B)

EDIT: I combine the photo and the concept into one file for you, Sharkie.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

snivelling assistant- Hmm, a very interesting start to this iron crossover! Some excellent work already!

saintsfan- yes very good start! And how innovative of Vic to give us a picture of his creation! However The Devil Rays winning something?? Seems very unlikely!

snivelling assistant- about as unlikely as clanhoran winnig the crossover with his entry!

saintsfan- true, still if you don't read the rules and the whole thread carefully! Maybe he will come back with a valid entry! Still lets wait to see what the chairman himself has to see on the early entries!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Fukui-san-It seems my assistant has gone into shock and can't speak. The NU Designer has brought a picture of his x-over uni in action. This has never been done before, folks. I don't believe it...

Apparently neither Fukui or Ohta remember Iron Crossover IX: The Toronto Raptors hockey battle.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

And here is my first-ever Iron Crossover entry:

tbxover.jpg

EDIT: Changed logos to better conform with guidelines. Wasn't sure if the original ray logo was acceptable, so better to err on the side of caution.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

one more time:

home/away or dark/light uniforms are to be made using only the selected team's current identity (colors, uniforms, city and name),

so as far as the old colors, sorry they can only be on a "retro" alternate concept

DAMN!!There goes my black and purple rainbow concepts!Seriously...there they go.You see 'em?

98Falcons.png

Archived