Sign in to follow this  
Bmac

Creighton Unveils New Logo

Upgrades don't get much better than this. Excellent work, even if the original wasn't hard to improve upon.

I'm getting this weird feeling about the style, it looks too detailed for my liking, similarly, this happened with the RoughRiders (Cedar Rapids) unveiled their primary.

I'm getting this weird feeling about the style, it looks too detailed for my liking, similarly, this happened with the RoughRiders (Cedar Rapids) unveiled their primary.

That RoughRiders logo is way too detailed. I don't really put the details in this logo in the same boat as the RoughRiders.

Is it me, or does the wordmark font remind of UConn?

I thought the same thing too, especially the C, but to me it differentiates itself from UConn with the outline. UConn outlines each letter seperately while this wordmark has one thick solid blue outline around the whole word.

While I doubt they have much of a case due to a lack of similarity, nearly a year later the Toronto Blue Jays have finally gotten around to trying to stop Creighton from using their awesome new logo.

I don't think Toronto has a case here. Creighton not only has a logo that is different than anything Toronto has put out, but it looks better too.

I don't think Toronto has a case here. Creighton not only has a logo that is different than anything Toronto has put out, but it looks better too.

Somehow I doubt "our logo is totes better!" is gonna stand up in court ;)

Somehow I doubt "our logo is totes better!" is gonna stand up in court ;)

Of course not. But it is different from the Toronto logos. I just added that is is also a better logo.

^^^^Exactly^^^^. Toronto has no case

Neither did Iowa when they sued Southern Miss. But Iowa still won.