Sign in to follow this  
Bmac

Creighton Unveils New Logo

Like the court and like the C. I don't like the newer version of the blues and I think the bird looks too Torontoish. Would have preferred a modern tweaking of the old bird and cursive Jays design. But I'll get over it and get used to this scheme. Glad to see Creighton moving up.

Much needed update, and a great one at that.

Anyone know what design firm did this identity? The style seems familiar to me, sort of looks like the work of RARE Design.

Much needed update, and a great one at that.

Anyone know what design firm did this identity? The style seems familiar to me, sort of looks like the work of RARE Design.

Mongoose Graphics, they also worked on the South Dakota State Jackrabbits.

Didn't think it was possible to make a better blue jay logo than Toronto, but they did it.

I like it. The bluejay looks fantastic but I have some nitpicks with the font. The rounded tops on the C, G and O are bothering me just a little, but it's still pretty good. Also it appears they are replacing black with a dark navy? Very nice.

It also looks like the lightened up the main blue.

Quick, someone say this logo is terrible, the boards can't handle this kind of positive consensus!

With that being said, great update.

That is one of the best upgrades I have seen.

Well done. The Big East has eight (!) teams out of ten that feature blue or navy as a school color, but this logo manages to stand out among all of them.

Very nice and a huge upgrade from their old logo, which didn't even look like a blue jay.

Wow, that is a thing of beauty.

I would've liked to see an aggressive cursive mark rather than this swift uconn-looking font.

But the jay-head is phenomenal.

Now that's a superb logo, this is a huge upgrade.