ORIGINAL (not copied) High School logos

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richland Washington is home to the Richland HS Bombers

7603825704_1d02bf030d_o.png

And yes this is not universally loved here... but try changing it and look out.

My Alma Mater: Aledo HS in Aledo, Texas.

Began using this logo in the late 90's

AledoISD_logo_best.png

Aledo.jpg

The Helmet...

didn't they just set the record for most points scored by any team in as season with over 1000

Yes... won 5th State Championship this afternoon 38-10 over Brenham (second Championship win over this school) Pretty sure Aledo ended the season with 1023 points, second all time is 904.

Hanford HS in Richland is the "other" school and has used as many as 7 Falcon Logo's in any school year.

Miami of Ohio - RedHawk

Iowa - Hawkeye

Atlanta - Hawks

1970's typical standing bird...

Atlanta Falcons logo morphed into a sparrow

This is the new logo that is slowly replacing the plethora of images that have fractured the schools brand.

Falcon-142_zps8724cc56.png

Lincoln Northstar Navigators

NorthStar-300x240.jpg

That's a pretty nice logo. Do you have a better version?

I tried to post a better version but it said the image was not allowed on here. This is the best I can find on google:

LNSIconOnline.jpg

Another few more it won't let me post:

Lincoln High Links.

Columbus Discoverers

Omaha Westside Warriors

Omaha Benson Bunnies

Perkins County Plainsmen

Fort Calhoun Pioneers (something tells me this may not be original, who knows)

Lincoln Southwest Silverhawks (another questionable one)

Lincoln Northeast Rockets

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

The Downingtown (PA) Whippets. It's a whippet in a warped D. When I played there, we had a block D with a larger whippet (same as this logo, just bigger) cutting through the entire middle. At first glance it appears very similar to the Greyhound logo, however I don't believe it to be a copy.

football2008095b.jpg

That's just a stock D lots of people use. The Dickinson Gators from Texas have had that on their helmet at various points in their history.

The Downingtown (PA) Whippets. It's a whippet in a warped D. When I played there, we had a block D with a larger whippet (same as this logo, just bigger) cutting through the entire middle. At first glance it appears very similar to the Greyhound logo, however I don't believe it to be a copy.

football2008095b.jpg

That's just a stock D lots of people use. The Dickinson Gators from Texas have had that on their helmet at various points in their history.

i think he's mainly concerned about the "whippet" on the "D", it's hard to see and almost looks like glare, but the logo itself is also too small to tell if it is just the greyhound logo or not.

Lincoln Northstar Navigators

NorthStar-300x240.jpg

That's a pretty nice logo. Do you have a better version?

I tried to post a better version but it said the image was not allowed on here. This is the best I can find on google:

LNSIconOnline.jpg

Another few more it won't let me post:

Lincoln High Links.

Columbus Discoverers

Omaha Westside Warriors

Omaha Benson Bunnies

Perkins County Plainsmen

Fort Calhoun Pioneers (something tells me this may not be original, who knows)

Lincoln Southwest Silverhawks (another questionable one)

Lincoln Northeast Rockets

I want to say i've seen that navigators logo before but can't remember where

Ok, there is at least 8+ HS logos that are rip offs or modified logos of other schools. Some of you did not read the topic, it reads "ORIGINAL (not copied) High School logos", yet you post the logo w/o even checking the facts/origins.

Please do a bit of research before posting the "copied" logos - seriously!!!

There are a lot of good "Original" logos - keep them coming!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

AledoISD_logo_best.png

Aledo.jpg

The Helmet...

it was a huge upgrade over their previous logo and look which was a solid black helmet and a pseudo-Bengals uniform rip off which they used up until the early 2000's. if not 2000/2001, which I think was when they finish building the new high school.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

AledoISD_logo_best.png

Aledo.jpg

The Helmet...

it was a huge upgrade over their previous logo and look which was a solid black helmet and a pseudo-Bengals uniform rip off which they used up until the early 2000's. if not 2000/2001, which I think was when they finish building the new high school.

I recall a 1970's Bengals style BEARCATS one year, a Clemson paw, several A's from the Rocker style A in the early 70's to our Block A in my years. We were the first team to go to black in 1984 and still had an Orange helmet, with no real school logo. Coach Roberts went to Black Uni's in 84 and Black Helmets in 85.

The old NIke jerseys with checkerboard on shoulders were rough on the eyes...

Ft. Calhoun Pioneers is not an original, it's an "Arena FB" logo, Scranton Wilkes-Barre Pioneers.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Hanford HS in Richland is the "other" school and has used as many as 7 Falcon Logo's in any school year.

Miami of Ohio - RedHawk

Iowa - Hawkeye

Atlanta - Hawks

1970's typical standing bird...

Atlanta Falcons logo morphed into a sparrow

This is the new logo that is slowly replacing the plethora of images that have fractured the schools brand.

Falcon-142_zps8724cc56.png

Current-Hanford_zps4abcf742.jpg

Racine Unified HS logos

gif_logoSM.gif

Washington Park Panthers-my alma mater

Seak_of_William_Horlick_High_School.jpg

William A. Horlick Rebels-my alma mater's archrival. They have a Confederate soldier as their alternate logo, but it's not used as often as it was (for obvious reasons)

EAGLE_LOGO1.jpg

Jerome I. Case Eagles-I know it's not really "original," given the obvious Philly inspiration...but a solid look nonetheless.

Isn't the H one inspired by the Houston astros?

And to continue with southwest Missouri ...

here is West Plains Zizzers main logo

zizzer.png

and here is their secondary logo

West-Plains-Logo.png

Reminds me of how the XFL'S Memphis Maniax used the last two letters of the name to create a logo. This logo is just the first two instead. I still like this logo, but I don't understand Why the I is there

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

This is the logo for my high school, Wayzata High School Trojans (MN).

Trojan_Head.jpg

These are some other logos from high schools around the area.

Edina Hornets:

119.jpg?a=1113149043338

Eden Prairie Eagles:

EPlogo_small.jpg

Benilde-St. Margaret's Red Knights:

MSHSL083345Knight%20-%20right.JPG

Maple Grove Crimson:

maplegrove.gif

football2008095b.jpg

i think he's mainly concerned about the "whippet" on the "D", it's hard to see and almost looks like glare, but the logo itself is also too small to tell if it is just the greyhound logo or not.

Here's a larger version of the D'town West logo:

c.67cd.1e6.whippets_downingtown_west_boy

It's shaped very similarly to the Greyhound logo, but it's not exactly the same.

Archived