rickyISking

ORIGINAL (not copied) High School logos

Since so many High School's around the nation use logos that are stolen from university's or pro teams. I thought I would create a thread about the High Schools that have original logos, so feel free to post logos that are not copied from other teams.

So I present a original logo that comes from Hutchinson High School (Kansas).

Hutchinson-Salt-Hawks-logo.jpg

My alma matter, Palisades Charter High. I can't imagine anyone else using this particular Dolphins logo:

Palisades-Charter-High-School-Logo-Portf

The "before" was phased out last June, in place for the "after," beginning with the football team in September.

Fond du lac Cardinals

Oshkosh Titans (both from Wisconsin)

This is Fond du Lac's. Very similar to Arizona but slight difference.

fondy_cardinal.png

Oshkosh Titans is a college, not a high school

I give you the Cardinals from Raytown South - designed by one of our own here on the boards!

RaytownSouthCardinalstext.png

And from the other side of Raytown, the original school and our arch-nemsis, Bluejays.

(Bluejays is one word, though the Liberty Blue Jays spell their version in two words).

This logo was designed by someone I don't know.

RaytownBluejays_headtext.png

I would contend that one of my rival's high schools has one of the best logo sets in the nation (For high schools)

Everytime I go to post an image it says that extension type is not allowed, but here's a google search where the top few results are their logos.

https://www.google.com/search?q=whitehall+zephyrs+logo&rlz=1C1CHMO_enUS502US502&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=hyepUuCgK43rkQfY74CIAQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=642

I would contend that one of my rival's high schools has one of the best logo sets in the nation (For high schools)

Everytime I go to post an image it says that extension type is not allowed, but here's a google search where the top few results are their logos.

https://www.google.com/search?q=whitehall+zephyrs+logo&rlz=1C1CHMO_enUS502US502&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=hyepUuCgK43rkQfY74CIAQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=642

whitehall-zephyrs.jpg

Baytown, Texas Robert E. Lee HS Ganders (used as a helmet decal):

gg3u6FW.png

After doing a Dallas Cowboys-esque star, my alma mater, Kanab (UT) High School has gone with a "KC" logo that utilizes a horseshoe as a C with a western-style K. I've seen some shirts/hats/sweaters that make the K less western and less italicized:

new_football_logo_whitebackground.jpg

As much as I cannot stand my hometown team's rivals, they do have a unique identity: The Marblehead Magicians

marblehead.gif

whitehall-zephyrs.jpg

You don't often see high school identities developed by professional sports branding firms, but this one was done by Joe Bosack & Co.

As much as I cannot stand my hometown team's rivals, they do have a unique identity: The Marblehead Magicians

marblehead.gif

Well, that's not COMPLETELY original. The hat is from the New Orleans VooDoo logo (Arena Football League):

NewOrleansVooDoo.png

I know I'm biased on this one, but I thought that my old high school had a great unique mascot/logo. I went to Eastwood High School in El Paso, Texas and the mascot is Sarge the Trooper. What do you think?

20090810_112021_Eastwood-trooperLogo_400

eastwood.gif

Strap in... these are just from South Carolina.

8357855.jpg

These are just the ones I had on file.... Im a sick, sick man.

Edited by andycumbee19