Raptors logo and court update.

sportserh

I like what you're doing here. IMO, the pant stripe looks weird having the pant stripe be yellow and the jersey stripe being black. Maybe try making the yellow a little more "goldish" looking, if you can. Other than that, everything looks good!

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

I like what you're doing here. IMO, the pant stripe looks weird having the pant stripe be yellow and the jersey stripe being black. Maybe try making the yellow a little more "goldish" looking, if you can. Other than that, everything looks good!

Thanks for the feedback! Is this better?

JjLBFMU.jpg

Thanks for the feedback! Is this better?

JjLBFMU.jpg

I think what he's saying is that the jersey stripe near the shoulder is black, but the trim on the shorts is gold. You should make sure they match (although gold trim kinda disappears since it's so close to the raptor's body).

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Very good logo man. Good job. The court looks good but id make the paint black or hardwood color. That yellow paint doesn't look so good.

I agree with Shadojoker. The paint should be either black or unpainted. The gold you use is too close to the color of the floor to look good.

award%20sig.png

Interesting approach. I like some of the elements but would like an explanation as to why you have used a triangle in the background - what is its significance? I would get it if it were for a team in Pittsburgh or Trois-Rivières. It reminds me too much of the Canadian Tire logo - canadian tire logo. Same goes for why black and gold? What is the connection to Toronto?

The logo is nice, it still keeps the old look and that's what they need. Although, I still don't agree with the Drake-a-fied Raptors Black and Gold colours. Purple, Red and Black should be the colour scheme and it shouldn't keep changing. That's just my opinion on it.

Archived