Lights Out's CFB Concepts

Lights Out

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Florida's gray looks more brown on my computer, not sure if it's just me. The stroke on the numbers and player name on all of them, with exception of the white, looks a little off.

The Lousiville yellow would look better in black, in my opinion, maybe just have the one outline on the stripes instead of two.

Miami's is solid, I don't understand the socks being different colours.

Wake Forest's striping on their basketball jerseys don't translate well to your football concept. I'd explore other options.

1425175351-U10338.png

Something looks a little off with all of the colors, maybe a conversion problem, the black for Florida looks brown on my computer.

I really like all of them except for Florida, the black just does not mesh well with their colors. I like the design but I think you need to play around with the colors more, I would change the F and the facemask on the helmet to white, and I'm not crazy about the orange numbers on the jerseys either but that's just my taste.

Louisville and Miami are great, really love both of those sets.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Wake Forest's striping look like band-aids

That's how it looked on their old basketball jerseys:

aMVn9It.jpg

I think he means the shape/size of the lines used. They're a lot thicker on the basketball uniform, and the ones you used are a little thinner, like the the stripes that were on a lot of the Nike soccer templates from a few years back.

I like the intent behind the Florida concept, but when some of the pants and jersey have white stripes, and some of them have black stripes, it doesn't really mesh well. I don't really have a solution for you here, without completely eliminating one of the colors.

How about you get rid of the black? Florida's football uniforms should not be based off of the basketball team's as they have their own traditional look. Black should not be included in this set, and you should keep the set very similar to what they already have. Trust me, I'm an oregon fan and I even think the blacks on Florida looks rediculous.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

How about you get rid of the black? Florida's football uniforms should not be based off of the basketball team's as they have their own traditional look. Black should not be included in this set, and you should keep the set very similar to what they already have. Trust me, I'm an oregon fan and I even think the blacks on Florida looks rediculous.

You mean to tell me op can't do CONCEPT football jerseys based on basketball jerseys.

I think the Florida helmet would look better if the F was white, outlined in blue.

The asymmetrical stripes look weird on the Louisville helmet. There's no balance.

The Miami set looks good.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I actually like the yellow on Louisville. Makes their set look more unique. The only thing though is that the stripes on the helmet should be flipped on either the front or the back. You have them asymmetrical facing opposite directions. Great work all around!

Archived