Manziel's logo

ONUV

This is going to be great when he Ryan Leafs all over the NFL and is gone in 4 years.

Oh sorry, sorry, threadjacking. The logo stinks too. Should have used the "money" taunt somehow.

The fact that he was drafted by the Cleveland Browns almost all but signifies that his career is about over. Oh, sorry. Clevejacking.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They need to change the II to XXII.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Cleveland's building a good team. Playoff defense, solid recieving core, and now finally a QB. The O-line just needs a little work and the Browns could finally get rid of that losing mentality.

Stop drinking the kool aid Cleveland will continue to be a last place in their division team

If player logos are going to be a thing now, then Mariota should secure some kind of trademark of a variation of M&M. I'm actually shocked this isn't already his Nick name.

nike's been doing player logos obviously since jordan but have been promoting other players via logos for quite some time...examples such as griffey, deion, pippen, penny, dog killer qb etc. have all had custom logos so this is nothing new.

Cleveland's building a good team. Playoff defense, solid recieving core, and now finally a QB. The O-line just needs a little work and the Browns could finally get rid of that losing mentality.

Gordon is about to catch a year long suspension because he can't stop smoking blunts or figure how to get a toddler's clean piss.

Only in Cleveland.

there's something very awkward about a quarterback that has a logo playing for a team that doesn't.

I think is is irony.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived