Manziel's logo

ONUV

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok thanks.

I just wanna say that i absolutely hate this. When you have a player that is as polarizing as Johnny, this is all you come up with?

I mean come on Nike, you're all about innovation. The one time i want you to go crazy on something you give me the most boring thing I've ever seen

ok thanks.

I just wanna say that i absolutely hate this. When you have a player that is as polarizing as Johnny, this is all you come up with?

I mean come on Nike, you're all about innovation. The one time i want you to go crazy on something you give me the most boring thing I've ever seen

I think they were going for more of a professional look. Because apparently Johnny wants to be more mature and have a brand that reflects that.

It's beyond stupid for players to have numbers in their logo. THey invariably lose the number, and have to either bargain hard to get it back on their new team, or change and scrap the logo.

Michael Vick has his "MV7" brand of clothing that nobody buys, only now he's #1 with the Jets. I'm assuming he'll keep the MV7 brand and logo, because I guess there's some equity built up, but it's just dumb.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

This is going to be great when he Ryan Leafs all over the NFL and is gone in 4 years.

Oh sorry, sorry, threadjacking. The logo stinks too. Should have used the "money" taunt somehow.

mainescarf.png

ok thanks.

I think they were going for more of a professional look. Because apparently Johnny wants to be more mature and have a brand that reflects that.

that's what i was thinking. He wants to go into the NFL like a mature adult, but i would love to still see all of his antics

Why does he even need a logo anyway?

because he's a brand, his stuff's gonna sell like hotcakes and i'm sure they'd want something other than Nike to identify Manziel.

I think this is really bad however.

I guess they tried to reflect the A&M logo but the m is really wide so it looks off balance. And as someone posted earlier it's used as an i in Manziel so it kinda reads JIM on the short version. Really disappointed in this.

The Manziel haters are going to be eating their words within 3 seasons of him in the NFL.

Not a bad logo, but not very innovative. It doesn't exactly scream Manziel either. I wouldn't be able to tell "that's Manziel" if I saw it on a sign or t-shirt.

The Manziel haters are going to be eating their words within 3 seasons of him in the NFL.

Not a bad logo, but not very innovative. It doesn't exactly scream Manziel either. I wouldn't be able to tell "that's Manziel" if I saw it on a sign or t-shirt.

One day I will bump this thread to laugh at you.

It looks like the logo for a company that makes expensive suits and watches. Looking at Mr. Football's suit game and his overall image as of late, it makes sense. He better hope he gets the number 2 though.

It looks like the logo for a company that makes expensive suits and watches. Looking at Mr. Football's suit game and his overall image as of late, it makes sense. He better hope he gets the number 2 though.

or the Texans already told him he's going #1 and he can have #2 lol :D

Archived