Introducing the WWFA A new era in football (soccer) Rio crest 2.0 + new name!

jaker52

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fix the "JENAIRO", and I will consider it "Fine".

whats wrong with it

I'd have De more centered.

i tried but it makes the whole thing look off

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I've been reading through all five pages of this thread, and you really have some work to do. I don't mean working on these concepts, I mean working on your skills and getting a better sense of design. You've shown little to no improvement over countless updates, most of which are extremely lazy (like twice misspelling the name of the city). You're trying to tackle too big of a project for your skill level. Trying to make a worldwide league requires a decent amount of research, which it appears you have done minimally. Take some time to observe some other soccer crests and kits, and work on some smaller projects to get some c&c and really try to improve yourself. Every change you've made in this thread has been a lateral move.

One last thing: would it kill you to use good grammar and capitalization or at least punctuation? It's hard to take someone seriously who types like you do.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I've been reading through all five pages of this thread, and you really have some work to do. I don't mean working on these concepts, I mean working on your skills and getting a better sense of design. You've shown little to no improvement over countless updates, most of which are extremely lazy (like twice misspelling the name of the city). You're trying to tackle too big of a project for your skill level. Trying to make a worldwide league requires a decent amount of research, which it appears you have done minimally. Take some time to observe some other soccer crests and kits, and work on some smaller projects to get some c&c and really try to improve yourself. Every change you've made in this thread has been a lateral move.

One last thing: would it kill you to use good grammar and capitalization or at least punctuation? It's hard to take someone seriously who types like you do.

I didn"t know it was getting worse. Everyone was saying it was getting a lot better and being the amuetur I am I believed them. I think I should scratch but I made a commitment so I can't

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

The crest is boring, and much too long to be a soccer crest. The outlines are inconsistent, the fonts are not centered, the club name is way too long, and literally nothing about it makes me think Rio. I'd go back to the drawing board with more Brazilian colors. This makes me think of Chicago.

spacer.png

The crest is boring, and much too long to be a soccer crest. The outlines are inconsistent, the fonts are not centered, the club name is way too long, and literally nothing about it makes me think Rio. I'd go back to the drawing board with more Brazilian colors. This makes me think of Chicago.

I got the colors from actual brazilians and crest is based off actual crests from Brazilian teams

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Nothing is unique about Mexico City whatsoever. The colors (as far as I know) mean nothing, and the logo is as bland as a soccer crest as you can get. Maybe give it some area flare, and read a bit about Mexico City before just giving them a roundel with a boring font and a clip art soccer ball.

the colors are from the city crest but thanks to everyone Rio is next

I hope you mean Rio is after you take our C+C and APPLY it.
Please do apply it, also add a sponsor for the team please.

It's better, but use different colors, maybe red and green

right ...first of all whats wrong with a clipart ball? ....and secondly you have asked him to use maybe red and green ..why? ...is it because its mexico city and HAS to look mexican? ....if the original colours were from the city colours then they have more to do with the city than the red and green do so i dont see whats wrong with them, i agree the logo was a little bland looking but at the end of the day its all very well giving C+C but at least let him tie the colours to the city more, it looks more personal and is what a lot of citys do......infact some teams would go so far as to have their local coat of arms as a crest aswell

What does the crest have to do with Brazil/Rio?

so quite a LOT actually
i mean their are reasons why the seattle sounders chose that particular combination of blue and green right? ...it wasnt to compliment the xbox sponsor i assure you lol :D

irrelevent your giving C+C on club badges ...not staging an english exam, what if the guy was dyslexic?

also irrelevent because the club is representing rio not brazil, you wouldnt tell him to make chicagos badge more "american" would you?

I got the colors from actual brazilians and crest is based off actual crests from Brazilian teams

If you would actually take some C&C instead of getting defensive when people try to help, maybe this thread would be better. Yes, I know you got it from Rio's flag, but it probably doesn't make any non-Brazilian think of Rio. All you have to do to improve the crest is fix the length and maybe change the font.

spacer.png

well maybe if you told him that he would

so far all i have seen is you whining at him the crest isnt brazillian enough, ....the colours are fine what he needs is a graphic like the statue of christ the redeemer to make the rio pop more is all its just a bit too plain

and their is nothing wrong with the shape either its unique here ....but not an uncommon length for a french club badge

fact is if your going to give good C+C knowing a little bit about the scource material helps

Maybe French crests are long like that, but not Brazilian ones. I looked up some soccer clubs from Brazil and none of the ones I saw were like that. They all were either round or in the normal crest/shield shape.

Look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campeonato_Brasileiro_S%C3%A9rie_A#Teams

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

yes its true their are no brazillian clubs (i dont need to look i know) but i have seen a logo like that on penarol or something similar before so i know it does exist in that part of the world ...its unusual granted (and i cant remember the club i think its uruguayan) but they do exist and their are countrys in that reigon that were french influenced soooooo

Archived