SEC as EPL Concepts

footballfiji

Walmart was founded by a Mizzou grad, so they should be the sponsor for MU not Arkansas

Sam Walton lived in Arkansas and founded the first Wal-Mart in Arkansas.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Walmart was founded by a Mizzou grad, so they should be the sponsor for MU not Arkansas

He grew up in Columbia, MO and went to Mizzou. The reason the first stores were in Arkansas was because land was cheaper there. Walton's grandson Played bball at Mizzou.Many other family members went to mizzou, Notably rams, avalanche, nuggets, rapids, arsenal owner stan Kronke. Also, Walmart heir Nancy Walton paid $75 mil to name Mizzou arena after her daughter. The point is Walmart has deep ties to mizzou

He grew up in Columbia, MO and went to Mizzou. The reason the first stores were in Arkansas was because land was cheaper there. Walton's grandson Played bball at Mizzou.Many other family members went to mizzou, Notably rams, avalanche, nuggets, rapids, arsenal owner stan Kronke. Also, Walmart heir Nancy Walton paid $75 mil to name Mizzou arena after her daughter. The point is Walmart has deep ties to mizzou

Wal-Mart is currently headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas (30 minutes from Fayetteville) and has deeper ties to the state than Missouri.

These are really cool, I especially like Georgia. I do have one question though. What is the orange thing sticking out from behind the top right of the Gatorade logo on the white Florida jersey?

vWNDesV.png

championship_banners_sig_by_verasthebruj

History of a Fictional Football League (1989)

Thread - Logos - Uniforms - History

These are really cool, I especially like Georgia. I do have one question though. What is the orange thing sticking out from behind the top right of the Gatorade logo on the white Florida jersey?

vWNDesV.png

It's their copyright symbol

G-BLANCO.png-gatorade.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

These are nice. None of the designs themselves need much work (well, maybe the Auburn clash--the chest hoop is too high to have a sponsor in it). The part that is bothering me is how large the logos/crests are.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Brilliantly done! These are some outstanding ideas and I think that you are ahead of your time. Long term, I think college football becomes replaced by college soccer and sponsorship will be a necessity.

-Love the blended in "T" in the Tennessee checker kit
-Florida's are awesome all around
-Vandy's are a super classy look for a super classy school

Only critique is that I think all sponsors logos should be minimized as much as possible, like Yella Wood. And maybe Raising Cane's. Less is more in my opinion. But I know you were working with what you had.

Archived