New England Revolution Logo Concept

VitorioArts

@fumbler I did not send you dribble, I sent you a message to help explain our views. We know US history as well, and we are glad you have learned it as well. But honestly it is just a coincidence that the NE revolution logo has 9 stripes in total, the crest is based off of the US flag, key word is based, like I said earlier the crest is a creative adaptation/variation of the actual US flag. The stars are representative of the stars on the US flag, they are arranged to create a soccer ball. You can't use a simple case of coincidence to try to support a poorly backed argument.

You know why there are not 5 red hoops and 4 white hoops, that is because there are 13 total hoops like the American flag. Yes, the American flag. That is what almost everyone calls it, myself @XenonDesigns, and @VitorioArts are all Americans, someone from the US is typically called an American, just like you are called an Australian being from Australia. Yes it is the United States of America, but it can called the US, USA, America, the United States, when we say that people understand what we are saying. Example: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is the official title of a country that may be called the UK or just the United Kingdom by most people.

This stubborn behavior is very petulant and your previous post has been reported due to the fact that you continue this argument in the thread. I privately messaged you to help explain everything and solve this problem, but apparently you were unable to simply respond back.

20 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

@fumbler I did not send you dribble, I sent you a message to help explain our views. We know US history as well, and we are glad you have learned it as well. But honestly it is just a coincidence that the NE revolution logo has 9 stripes in total, the crest is based off of the US flag, key word is based, like I said earlier the crest is a creative adaptation/variation of the actual US flag. The stars are representative of the stars on the US flag, they are arranged to create a soccer ball. You can't use a simple case of coincidence to try to support a poorly backed argument.

You know why there are not 5 red hoops and 4 white hoops, that is because there are 13 total hoops like the American flag. Yes, the American flag. That is what almost everyone calls it, myself @XenonDesigns, and @VitorioArts are all Americans, someone from the US is typically called an American, just like you are called an Australian being from Australia. Yes it is the United States of America, but it can called the US, USA, America, the United States, when we say that people understand what we are saying. Example: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is the official title of a country that may be called the UK or just the United Kingdom by most people.

This stubborn behavior is very petulant and your previous post has been reported due to the fact that you continue this argument in the thread. I privately messaged you to help explain everything and solve this problem, but apparently you were unable to simply respond back.

You reported me for pointing out you're wrong. Nice.

Learn your history, 9 hoops is for the SoL, the Revolution not 13 colonies.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

22 minutes ago, VitorioArts said:

Okay! Here are some designs... 

NERevo3_zpsghmcchov.jpg

I like both, but maybe some text, maybe NE along with the tree or "revolution" somewhere. I think both are improvements, I like the shield shape of the second one better as well

20 minutes ago, fumbler said:

You reported me for pointing out you're wrong. Nice.

Learn your history, 9 hoops is for the SoL, the Revolution not 13 colonies.

This is a logo concept, not history class.  Please disengage.

VmWIn6B.png

7 hours ago, Aggie12 said:

Seriously, give it up you tool! Nobody wants to hear your petty rants, that and you're also derailing some really good ideas from Vitorio Arts.

16 minutes ago, Spanna65 said:

Seriously, give it up you tool! Nobody wants to hear your petty rants, that and you're also derailing some really good ideas from Vitorio Arts.

Now. Now.

I'm really liking the concept but I think it needs an "NE" or team name somewhere. It looks like a Dream League Soccer logo right now. I don't mean that as an insult, of course. It just needs more identity.

Oh, and I'm Canadian and America is very much a country with a flag.

7 hours ago, Aggie12 said:

I like both, but maybe some text, maybe NE along with the tree or "revolution" somewhere. I think both are improvements, I like the shield shape of the second one better as well

Left, super nice. SImple, great.

I liked the N.E. that you had in the first one.  You might be able to do 6 stripes (for the New England states) and still make it look good.  The down-the-middle split is definitely better. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

@VitorioArtsI really love the progression here and how you've worked with the feedback you're getting. I think you're almost to perfection :D

In my opinion, I think the 1st tree one (on this page) is the best, although I'd like to see it with the N*E like in the first one replacing the tree.

The newest one is alright, but I would at least ditch the outline on the tree. I put together a little something to show you what I'm thinking, I hope you don't mind :P

10gvxyF.png

I don't know if it needs the star, but I think the outline on the tree was messing up the flow of the logo.

Regardless, I love this project :D

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

Archived