NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

39 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

The Nets one will be that leaked image from the summer.  That much is certain.  

Heard a rumour that Wolves one is gray, Lakers bringing back that Hollywood Nights look, Clippers in red (I think), and everything else is a crapshoot.  I am SERIOUSLY hoping that the Wizards bring back the Bullets fauxback they have been wearing the last couple of seasons.  Shame they could not retain that stars and stripes one because that was awesome

Based on his tweet:

• Nets = Black (Brooklyn Bridge?)
  • Cavs = Gray
  • Pistons = Navy (Motor City)
  • Clippers = Red
  • Grizzlies = White
  • Heat = White (Miami Vice)
  • Bucks = Cream
  • Thunder = Gray
  • Blazers = Black
  • Kings = Light Blue (fauxback?)
  • Jazz = Gradient yellow/orange (Moab)

I'd guess those are the ones being mocked up for today. As far as the Wolves go, their home uniform schedule has several games in gray so I think that's a safe bet for the Community Edition.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, coachcw_51 said:

Based on his tweet:

• Cavs = Gray
  • Clippers = Red
  • Grizzlies = White
  • Bucks = Cream
  • Thunder = Gray
  • Blazers = Black

I'd guess those are the ones being mocked up for today. As far as the Wolves go, their home uniform schedule has several games in gray so I think that's a safe bet for the Community Edition.

Yeah for Brooklyn it is the one that said "Brooklyn Nets" on the jersey.  I want to see what @Conrad. comes up with on the mocks before making any judgment calls. 

1 hour ago, coachcw_51 said:

Based on his tweet:

• Cavs = Gray
  • Clippers = Red
  • Grizzlies = White
  • Bucks = Cream
  • Thunder = Gray
  • Blazers = Black

I am most excited about that Jazz jersey. Along with the Bucks, Kings, Heat and Blazers one. I am kinda expecting it to be a black version of Rip City?

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

55 minutes ago, kimball said:

I am most excited about that Jazz jersey. Along with the Bucks, Kings, Heat and Blazers one. I am kinda expecting it to be a black version of Rip City?

I’d say it’s a safe bet it’ll be a black Rip City uniform, but I’m curious to see what the rest of the design looks like. I could see it having a similar design to the new red uniform, or something like their white Rip City uniforms from the past several years.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Holy crap, these are kinda wild? Other than the Memphis Nets and the Cavaliers somehow falling even further into a complete brand confusion hole, I like them. Some of them I REALLY like, particularly the shout to Dr. Jack Ramsay and the Utah mountain sunset look.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

From those mockups, which Conrad explained may have some subtle inaccuracies, I’d say Miami, Portland, Sacramento, and maybe Milwaukee are the big winners, with Cleveland, Detroit, Memphis and Utah as the big losers. I’ll have to wait and see on OKC’s ( I actually think theirs has the potential to be pretty good), and then lastly I’m pretty indifferent towards LAC’s and Brooklyn’s. I’m biased as a Blazers fan, but that sublimated plaid pattern on the black base is a thing of beauty. People here love them some Dr. Jack, so that combined with the Rip City wordmark would make that one an instant classic among the fan base. Miami’s is pretty damn nice too, it just makes so much sense for them to go with a Miami Vice theme for their city uniform.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived